53 Doubt

Part 53 Doubt

Arnav could not sleep that night as he was thinking about NK and the girl Rima. He had no idea who Rima was but he had to find it out. He liked NK very much. He was happy about his love for Anu. He didn't want him to be wrong. He didn't want to miss such a good guy. At the same time, he was not ready to trust him blindly. He wanted to know the secret that NK was hiding from them. He wanted to know who Rima was. What connection did she hold with NK? Why did NK want to meet her? what were they going to speak? He wanted to know.

The next day

Khushi came to Anu's room and looked here and there in a searching manner.

"What are you searching for, Khushi?" Anu asked, seeing her looking here and there.

"I'm searching for the cake jars"

"What are you going to do with the jars?"

"Are not them looking cute? I liked them very much"

"So?"

"I'm planning to use them as storage jars in the kitchen... what say?"

"Good idea... I too liked them very much because those glass jars are beautiful. That's why I dried them after washing them well"

Anu gave them to Khushi.

"Thank you, Anu"

"That's ok... Shall I take one from them?" Anu asked.

Khushi raised her brows surprisingly. Did Anu want to keep it in the remembrance of NK? Didn't she know what did it mean? These kinds of stupid activities were the symptoms of love and the person who falls in love would do such idiotic things.

"It's beautiful..." Anu said hesitating.

"If you like it very much, keep all four jars, Anu," Khushi said.

"No no, Khushi... just one is enough for me"

Khushi nodded ok and left the place with three jars.

She came to their room and saw Arnav getting ready.

"Are you going to the office today?"

"I will go... only if needed..."

"Then why did you get ready so soon?"

"Just to be with others... let's go to the living room," Arnav said as he wanted to watch NK.

Khushi wondered because Arnav never preferred to be with others in the living room.

"I think we will keep NK and Anu together... Anu will be with us if we are in the living room. that's why..." Arnav said, understand Khushi's mind.

"Arnavji, talk to Anu about NK's proposal. I think we should not delay. NK loves her very much. I think we should not make him wait. He is restless, Arnavji"

"I will talk to her about it soon. but I will do it after two days... because I don't think, this is not a matter of forcing. I want NK to get her acceptance. Anu won't deny me if I ask her to marry NK. But, I want her to realize his love and accept the proposal" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded yes.

"You are right... I have full faith in NK that he will get her acceptance soon. Didn't we see how he shouted at her rightfully when she denied him?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"That's what I want him to do. Let's go to the living room"

Arnav walked out, followed by Khushi.