32 Fight

Part 32 Fight

Arnav was horrified, seeing the mimicry artist's photo in the program banner. He was the same man that Manorama captured in the temple without Radhika and Kiran's knowledge... Tribhuvan. It was not hard for him to connect the dots. Tribhuvan was somewhat related to Radhika and Kiran and he was a mimicry artist. According to Khushi's statement, she left the house, after hearing HIM(Arnav) blaming her for Anu's death which he never did. In fact, he was not at home that day when Khushi left the house. How could he let her go if he had been at home? This man should be behind the mess. Radhika and Kiran would have brought him to RM to make Khushi believe HE (Arnav) was the one who humiliated her.

Arnav searched for a place to park the car. He found one. Parking the car, he went to the place where the program was going. People were interestingly watching the mimicry program. Arnav was moving towards the stage with a constant gaze on Tribhuvan who was talking like Amitabh Bachchan. He got horrified when his eyes fell on Arnav who was advancing him with a daggered gaze. Arnav noticed his changed facial expression. In no time, Bhuvan jumped down from the stage and started running aimlessly. That was unexpected to Arnav. he didn't expect Bhuvan to leave the program in the middle, without a second thought. Arnav started chasing him wrathfully as his action proved that he was the culprit. Bhuvan should have understood, seeing Arnav's intensive gaze on him that, Arnav connected the dots.

Arnav could not near him as the place was full of the crowd but Arnav maintained his speed and kept Bhuvan at his eye limit. Bhuvan entered the crowded market lane and hid inside a banana shop. Taking his mobile, he dialed Radhika. She attended it.

"Why the hell do you call me? How many times, do you want me to say, don't call me? Didn't I say, only I will call you if needed?" she blabbered without giving him a chance to speak. That made Bhuvan irritated.

"Shut up, you, stupid woman..." He sneered with a heavy breath.

"How dare you call me stupid?" she asked angrily.

"Then what? Without listening to me, you are blabbering like a mad" Bhuvan's anger raised to no limit.

"I will slap you if you talk like this" Radhika said.

"Oh, really? If you don't listen to me now, Arnav will not only slap you but also kick you out of his house"

"What are you talking about?" she was horrified.

"He has seen me..."

"Whaaaat? What have you done? This is why I asked you to be careful. You said you are going to Agra for a program. Didn't you go?"

"I'm not in Delhi but Agra only. He found me when I was presenting the program. Why didn't you tell me he is coming to Agra?"

"You are talking as if he discusses his schedule to me every day? Would not I have told you if I had known about it? Who knows he would come to Agra?" she said irritatingly.

"He is chasing me... if I don't call you after an hour, think he caught me. Run away from RM and save yourself."

"What about you?"

"You don't bother about me. I will escape anyhow. You don't be there anymore. I don't think he will be quiet. He will definitely find us. If you get caught, we will be behind the bars"

"But how can I do it? Everyone is at home..."

"Do something and escape"

Bhuvan disconnected the call and peeped from the shop and saw Arnav searching for him here and there. He pulled his head and stayed still.

Delhi

"We should leave RM," Radhika said.

"Whaaaat? Why?"