21 Who is he?

Part 21 Who is he?

Manorama walked out of the temple with Radhika and Kiran. She looked in the direction in which Tribuvan went. He was hiding behind a tree and was looking at them peeping. He pulled his head behind a tree when Manorama looked at him but he was too late and Manorama had seen him before him pulling his head. She smiled inwardly and walked with them. She looked at the watch. It was just one hour before she left home. She didn't want to disturb Arnav and Khushi by going home soon. She saw a toy shop.

"Radhikaji, I would like to buy some toys for Anu Baby," Manorama said and walked to the shop not waiting for her reply.

Radhika and Kiran followed her without any choice. Manorama selected the toys, taking her own time relaxingly, analyzing that they won't harm Anu. After half an hour, she bought four toys for Anu.

"Let's go Radhikaji" Manorama walked to their car.

Mohan started the car. Taking her mobile, Manorama dialed NK's number. He attended the call.

"Hello, Nanne..."

"Mom, have you started?"

"Yes, just now we started to from the temple."

"Oh... ok, I will also go to RM"

"My head is aching... ask Khushi whether milk is there at home or not. I will buy it if no milk at home"

"Milk? Oh... are you making them believe that we are at home?"

"Yeah..."

"I will buy a milk pocket when going home. Don't worry"

"Is Anu with you or with Khushi?"

"Ok, ok, I will give Anu to Khushi when you guys come," NK said understanding what Manorama wanted him to do

"Oh... is she with her mother? Naughty she is..." Manorama disconnected the call.

"Thank God, milk is there at home. I always need a coffee when I go back home after roaming out" Manorama told Radhika.

"I too, Manoramaji..." Radhika said.

RM

Arnav was lying on Khushi's lap after getting fresh. They didn't change their dresses but maintained the same dress. So that, no one would get to know that they had a session.

"Khushi, after a long time, I'm so satisfied... just like, I have gotten everything back..." Arnav said.

"You have gotten everything back," she said caressing his hair.

Arnav kissed her knuckle.

"Won't Anu cry not seeing you around?"

"No... she won't cry. She used to be with Nanne"

"Mmm... is not she so naughty?"

Khushi chuckled.

"Yeah... she is not like other children. She makes me fuss all the time"

"Just give her what she wants... then why would she fuss you?"

"She will ask for a matchbox and knife... shall I give them to her?"

Arnav sighed.

"I wonder... is Arnav Singh Raizada talking about his daughter when he got a chance to be with his wife?" Khushi asked teasingly.

"I already used the chance... then only I'm thinking about my daughter" he pinched her cheek.

"She will be alright. If she cries, Nanne will bring her back but she won't"