26 Outraged Arnav

Part 26 Outraged Arnav

Taking a back step, Arnav got enough gap between him and Radhika. He put Anu down. He wanted to see whether she goes to Radhika this time too. As he expected, she crawled to Radhika and extended the coin to her again. Radhika gulped down hard, looking at her.

"Bha..." Anu nodded her head cutely, gesturing for her to take the coin from her hand.

Arnav lifted her in his arms, glaring at Radhika.

"I... I don't know why she is giving it to me..." Radhika stammered.

"It's because she knows that the coin is yours..." Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"I don't know how the coin reached Anu baby's hand..."

"You should have given it to her..." Arnav stood in his point firmly.

Cutting him,

"No, Arnav beta... Why would I give it to her? Don't I know it harms a baby?"

"Then how did your daughter ask about the coin even before I said anything...?" Arnav tapped her with his words.

Radhika looked at Kiran controlling her rage.

"It must be you who gave it to Anu..."

"How could you blame me for something I didn't do? Anu is a child... She would do anything as per her wish... How could you say what she thinks?" Radhika tried to prove herself innocent.

"I know what she thinks... Because my daughter is a brilliant girl. She played with me, keeping the coin in her mouth. I snatched the coin from her mouth and showed her how the coin could affect her if she swallows the coin. That's why she is returning the harmful coin to the owner as she doesn't want the evil thing" Arnav said.

Manorama, NK, and Aman were stunned, seeing Arnav's confidence and also his understanding of Anu.

"She is a kid... How could she understand what you want to teach her?" she asked hesitating.

"She understands everything well beyond our imagination. I just helped her to get off the bed, pushing the pillows on the ground when she was about to feel down from the bed. She started doing it every time to get off the bed cleverly without getting hurt in the same way I pushed the pillows down on the ground and gets down... She is an extraordinary kid with an extreme level of understanding." Arnav said.

"But, I..."

"I don't want you to be in RM anymore..." Arnav dropped a bomb on their head.

Radhika and Kiran were shocked to the core as they didn't expect him to take such a hasty decision without even giving them heed. Seeing their facial expression, Arnav understood their mind and said,

"My wife and Baby are very important to me than anyone. Their safety is my priority... I'm not ready to take risks. You can leave RM"

"Arnav beta... Please don't say that. Trust me, I didn't give it to Anu baby. The coin should fall down from me as I have a habit of keeping the coins knotted with my saree pallu. She should have seen the coin slipped from my saree pallu... Trust me..." Radhika pleaded.

Arnav was about to say something,

"I don't think she would have intentionally done that. No one would do that intentionally I suppose. Only heartless witches, and sinister can do that, Arnav beta. Do you think they are one?" Manorama asked not showing her sarcasm.

"I don't think this is a matter to be considered..." Arnav said strictly.

"Give them a chance, ASR... Poor them... where will they go?" Aman asked with a fake concern.