33 Arnav is safe

Part 33 Arnav is safe

Arnav fell on the floor losing consciousness. The market fellows rushed to him. At the same time, a few of them tried to catch Bhuvan. He pushed them and ran away from the place aimlessly. Arnav was taken to the hospital. A vegetable seller called the police and the police filed the case.

The inspector checked Arnav's mobile and found two emergency numbers. Khushi and Aman. He thought for a while and called Aman as he didn't want to tell the matter to a lady as he didn't want to create a scene.

Aman received the call.

"Yes, ASR?"

"Is this Aman?"

Aman got alert, hearing someone's voice.

"Yeah, who is speaking?"

"I'm an inspector from Agra..."

"Inspector? How did you get ASR's phone? What happened to him? Is he alright?"

"No... he fought with someone in the market it seems. He is injured and admitted to the hospital"

"Which hospital?"

"Government Hospital"

"Sir, he is businessman Arnav Singh Raizada. He came to Agra for a conference. I'm his manager and friend. I would like to bring him to Delhi. I'm coming to Agra"

"Oh... Ok, you just come and finish the formalities. Then you can take him to Delhi"

"Ok, Sir, please switch off his mobile. He gets many calls continuously. Please don't tell anyone about his condition" Aman requested.

"Ok... I will switch off his mobile"

"Can I get your number?"

"Yeah, sure... note it down"

Aman noted his number.

"Thank you, sir"

Aman disconnected the call and turned behind. He was stuck seeing Manorama looking at him with a horrified expression.

"What happened to Arnav bituwa?"

"Shhhh..." he controlled her.

He told her about Bhuvan and the fight that happened between Arnav and Bhuvan.

"ASR is admitted to the hospital. He is injured. I'm going to bring him to Delhi. Until then don't say anything to Khushi Bhabi. Please, don't make her restless"

"Is anything serious?"

"I think no... even though it is we will manage" Aman left the place.

He came out and called security. He rushed to him.

"Listen... call the other security to join duty. You guys should be on duty staying in RM for a few days. You will get overtime pay for that. Be careful. Nothing should go wrong"

"Ok sir"

"Call others... quick"

The security called the other guards and conveys the message. He disconnected the call.

"Sir, all are coming"

"Good... don't forget what I said"

"We won't, sir"

Aman came to Mohan to take him to Agra because he wanted a professional driver to reach Agra as soon as possible. He didn't think he could drive better than Mohan.

"We have to go to Agra"

"Sure sir"

"We should go fast"