49 Live Relay

Part 49 Live Relay

Arnav looked at Aman horrified.

"Live relay from Blessings clinic? what is he up to?" Arnav asked panicking.

"I think we should not waste time, ASR"

"Let's go but keep the live video running," Arnav said while heading to the parking.

"Yeah..."

They got inside the car. They started towards the Blessing clinic.

In the live relay, NK was approaching the compounder of the clinic. It seemed NK was keeping his mobile in his shirt packet.

"Tell me, why did you call me here?" the compounder asked.

"My girlfriend got pregnant... we are not going to get married soon..." NK said hesitatingly.

"Oh... do you want to abort it?" the compounder asked.

"You are so sharp... you got my point"

"What's the big deal? Don't I know why people coming to our clinic? The doctor is an abortion specialist after all...!"

"Really? Is he an abortion specialist?"

"Don't you know that?"

"I have already consulted two doctors about aborting the child. They said they could not do it as the child is five months now"

"It doesn't matter at all..." the compounder said casually.

"But they said, aborting the child in this stage will risk the Mother's life..."

"Our doctor will take care of it."

The compounder signaled NK to come close to him. Taking a step, NK got close to him.

"Are you really in love with your girlfriend?" he asked in a feeble tone.

"Why are you asking so?" NK asked.

"People who are sincerely in love won't hurry..."

"As you are talking openly, I tell you one secret. What you guessed is right. The girl looks beautiful. That's what attracted me to her. I just got a chance to touch her. How could I miss it? I just utilized it. Her pregnancy is the outcome... That I didn't expect."

"So, you won't care if anything happened to her, right?"

"What will happen to her?"

"Nothing will happen. Don't worry. But, in case anything happened... will you feel sad for her?"

"Feeling sad and me? No way... she is torturing me to get me married to her... Damn..." NK said wearily.

"Then leave it on us"

"Ok"

"Just bring her here. Admit her and leave. If she is alive, she will reach home. If at any cause, anything happened to her, we will erase her existence completely" The compounder said without regret.

"Really?"

"Yes, but it cost a little more"

"Money doesn't matter at all. I just want to get rid of her"

"Okay wait here for a while. Come inside when I call you"

"Okay"

The compounder went to the doctor's cabin. The camera followed him... Of course, secretly.

"Sir, I have got a super chance... We can demand a heavy amount from him. He will surely give"

"Bring him," the doctor said.