24 Targetting Anu Baby

Part 24 Targeting Anu Baby

Khushi cried on Arnav's chest, remembering Anu.

"She promised me, she won't commit suicide. I can't believe she deceived me..." She chocked.

Arnav hugged her tight close to his chest.

"Did Anu really promise you?" Arnav asked restlessly.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Yes... She promised me"

"Unbelievable..." Arnav murmured.

"Haan Arnavji... Anu never broke her promise" Khushi said restlessly.

Arnav became thoughtful. He too knew Anu never broke any of her promises. In fact, she hesitated to promise if she was not sure whether she could keep the promise or not. She promised only if she was damn sure. That was why it was easy for Arnav to get the truth from her. if she promised, he would be relaxed. If she denied her promise to him, that hinted to him that it was certainly wrong. Khushi snuggled more onto his chest and Arnav kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for a while as Arnav thought Khushi needs it to get normal.

Anu, who pulled a CD from the CD stand, tried to bite it. As she could not bite it, she had a glance at her mother. She saw her mother leaning on her father's chest. That was enough to trigger her up. Putting the CD down, she crawled fast toward Khushi as if she had to save herself from the biggest danger that was chasing her. Coming to Khushi, she pulled her saree while making a sound.

"Eiiii...."

Khushi saw her and about to break the hug, Arnav intentionally hugged her tight, controlling his smile. As Khushi didn't respond to her, Anu tried to climb on Khushi, clutching her saree. Khushi gripped her saree as Anu was pulling it out.

"Arnavji she will remove my saree. Leave me..." Khushi said holding her saree.

"Let's see what she does," Arnav said.

"Arnavji what is this...?" Khushi tried to come out of his arms.

"See, how jealous she is...!" Arnav tightened her more.

"She will cry"

"Let's see whether she cries or finds a way"

As expected, Anu pulled Khushi's saree out completely. Anu sat on the ground with a thud, pulling Khushi's saree in her hand. She again stood up and pushed Arnav away from Khushi. But Arnav was not ready to give up. He closed his eyes smiling.

"Aaaiii... Va dha..." She tapped his thigh.

"See, how she calls me... Aaiii, va dha" Arnav chuckled.

"Arnavji enough... Don't make her aggressive"

"Aggressive? Damn..." Arnav chuckled again.

Khushi pushed him and lifted Anu in her arms.

"What baby?" Arnav tried to kiss Anu.

Anu pushed his face not letting him kiss her.

"Madam is angry with me" Arnav laughed.

"Bha... Va dha..." Anu complained about Arnav to Khushi, extending her tiny finger toward Arnav and.

"My God... She complained about me. Poor baby, she doesn't know that she is complaining to my crime partner herself" Arnav tickled Anu.

"Aaaiii..." She again pushed his hand.

"We will beat him, ok?" Said Khushi controlling her laughter.

"Come on... Come on... Beat me" Arnav pulled Anu from Khushi, clutching both her hands.