13 Khushi in RM

Part 13 Khushi in RM

The next morning

Arnav and Khushi were sleeping, hugging each other. Arnav opened his eyes and saw Khushi in his arms. He remembered their apology session that happened the previous night. He kissed her lovingly. Thank God, everything fell in the right place without much fuss. He knew Khushi and the depth of her love. She couldn't be without him. He kissed her forehead again. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"How did you live without me?" he asked.

"Who said I LIVED? I was DYING each and every second..."

"I'm also... The vacuum you created killed me. I didn't understand anything that why did you leave me..."

"I didn't think SOMEONE could talk in your voice. Who could have done so?"

"That's what we have to find"

"But how?"

"Radhika and Kiran should not know we patched up"

"But why?"

"Just pretend like you are angry with me."

"But why?"

"We should not make them get alerted. Let them think their plan worked. Then only they will freely move their coin."

"Should we be in distance for a few more days?"

"No way..." he said tightening his grip.

"But it won't make sense Arnavji..."

"You leave it on me. I will take care of it"

They saw Anu waking up from her sleep. Khushi tried to get up, but Arnav pressed her head on his chest and whispered.

"Shhh... Let's see what she does"

He too pretended like, sleeping.

Anu searched for her mother as usual. She got stuck, seeing her mother in the new man's arms. For a few seconds, she could not understand anything. She crawled fast and tapped Khushi with caution as if the man next to her mother was a GOON and he could kidnap Khushi anytime. Khushi tried to look at her, but Arnav didn't let her and tightened his grip around her. Anu got a little closer to Khushi and pulled her hair. Khushi looked at her.

"Oooo..." Anu warned her.

"No beta, he is not a goon," Khushi said, controlling her smile.

"What the..." Came from Arnav.

Anu sat on Khushi's lap and looked at Arnav tilting her head cutely. Arnav pulled Khushi and Anu shouted at him.

"Ooo..."

"Arnavji, don't make her annoyed..."

"I just am playing..."

"She will not get attached to you, if you play with her like this, Arnavji..."

"Ok, ok, what do you want to meet to do?"

"Just be casual... Don't nag her."

"Then how will she get close to me?"

"Let her get used to your presence first"

"Mmm..."

Khushi got down from the bed, taking Anu in her hand. Anu stared at Arnav until Khushi entered the washroom.

Taking his mobile Arnav dialed Radhika. She attended the call.

"Arnav beta, how are you?"

Without answering,