8 Emotional couple

Part 8 Emotional couple

Arnav was dumbfounded, seeing the same man who was with Khushi in the shopping Mall. We could not put his state in the words... words were not enough. In no time, he rushed to NK and clutched his shoulder.

"Where is Khushi?" he asked.

Aman was confused. How did he know Khushi was with NK? NK was also shocked. Did Arnav find out Khushi's whereabouts? Seeing him silent,

"Where is my wife, Damn it?" he shouted.

"ASR..." Aman came to him not to make the situation worse.

"Aman, I had seen Khushi with him in the Mall two days ago. Who is he? How do you know him? Who is he to you?" Arnav asked.

"He is my cousin, ASR"

Arnav was alert.

"That means, do you know Khushi is here?" he asked unbelievably.

"I don't know but I guessed it"

"Is Khushi here?"

"Yes, ASR"

"Khushiiiiiii...." Arnav shouted and started searching for her in every room.

"Excuse me... behave yourself" NK shouted.

It didn't seem Arnav would give heed to him. he continued searching. Arnav was about to go to the particular room, NK stopped him, blocking his way because Baby Anu was sleeping in the room.

"Who are you, man? Don't you have decency? You are roaming as if this is your house..." NK sneered.

Taking a step, Arnav reached NK and clutched his collar.

"My Khushi is here... I don't care whose house this is..."

"She is not here," NK said.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know," he said, looking somewhere.

"Mr... don't test my patience... I have waited a long for this one moment..."

"She is not here beta..." Manorama said the same.

Arnav looked at her with disappointment.

"She went to a friend's house for a pooja"

"Where is the house?"

"In the next lane"

Arnav was about to go,

"ASR, you wait. I will bring her" Aman said.

"No, Aman... what will I do here? You wait here... talking with your cousin brother. I will go searching for Khushi"

Arnav took a step and didn't want to wait, but his legs got glued, seeing Khushi entering. No need to say she was shocked, seeing Arnav. Both of them were looking at each other with a lot of emotions. Their hearts beat fast. Their eyes tear up. Khushi felt like, her legs were weakening. Arnav rushed to Khushi and hugged her tight, spilling tears on her shoulder. Khushi closed her eyes letting tears roll down her cheeks. Her hands automatically raised up to reciprocate the hug but she fisted her fingers tight not to give up easily. She could control her hands from hugging him but she could not control her eyes from pouring.

Manorama looked at NK, understanding Khushi's inner turmoil. NK was also surprised seeing the scene as he thought Khushi would not allow Arnav to touch her.

Breaking the hug, Arnav cupped her cheek with teary eyes. He rested his forehead on hers.

"How could you be without me, Khushi? How could you? How did you get the courage of living without me? This is how we lived? Didn't you feel to see me at least for once?"