61 Surgery Tension

Part 61 Surgery Tension

"Please reconsider your decision" Garima pleaded to Arnav.

"There is nothing to consider aunty. I can earn enough to give a satisfactory life to my wife. That's what makes me satisfied and happy" Arnav said looking at Khushi whose face was glittered with pride.

Arnav was fixed on his decision.

"You have fixed your sister's marriage. You can use the money for her wedding and..."

Cutting her,

"I'm sorry, aunty. My sister's wedding is my responsibility. I can do it without taking anyone's help. Till yesterday, I didn't even expect my in-laws will talk with us again. You are here. That's enough for us. I would have managed all the expenditures of my sister's wedding on my own because I didn't expect anything from anyone."

Cutting him,

"Excuse me Arnav... sorry to interrupt you. There won't be any expenditure for our marriage because you are not going to do anything for Anu" NK said.

"Whaaaat?" Arnav shrank his eyes with a puzzled look.

"You dined taking your In-law's endowment... the same way, I'm also going to deny yours. I have rights... I suppose"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"This is different... Anu is my sister and..."

"One minute, Arnav, I don't want anything from you and that's final because I too am earning to make my wife satisfied..." he repeated the same sentence as Arnav.

"What the..."

"Yes..."

"This is not done... aunty, make him understand," he asked for Manorama's help.

"Arnav beta, what you are going to give us is priceless (she said looking at Anu) that's enough for us"

"Please, Arnav... I wanted to talk to you about it before itself. But, this is the time..." NK said.

Arnav looked at Anu.

"If he values your sister more than money, why are you bothering Bhai? Feel happy about your Jeeja" Anu became a seconder of NK.

Arnav smiled looking at Khushi who was already smiling at him.

"Before Anu goes to her in-laws, please visit Gupta House. Give us the honor of treating you at least" Garima sighed.

"We will surely come, aunty," Arnav said.

"Don't be so formal, Arnav. You are our Damad. Try to visit us often" Shashi said.

Arnav nodded ok.

"Amma, I will prepare lunch for you. you should eat with us"

"Have you learned cooking?" Garima asked proudly.

Flashing her a gentle smile, Khushi looked at Manorama who taught her cooking.

"You should taste your daughter's handmade food. Then you will understand it on your own" Manorama said.

Garima nodded ok, looking at baby Anu.

Taking the Barbie doll, in her hand, Baby Anu called senior Anu.

"Auuu... ba..." she showed the doll to Anu.

Anu walked to her niece and kneeled in front of her.

"Why does she particularly show the doll to her Bua?" Arnav asked, didn't get the point.