Epilogue

Epilogue

Baby Anu started going to school. As Arnav and Khushi expected, she didn't wish to have a sibling because she was happy with her parents. She liked their company. Arnav used to come home at 6′o clock sharp every day. So, she didn't need a sibling to entertain her.

Anu didn't need a sibling, it didn't mean our Arnav and Khushi would be doing nothing. They strictly avoided making love in the presence of baby Anu. Arnav spent his time for himself as same as he spent for baby Anu.

One day,

As usual, Arnav stepped into RM sharp 6o' clock. He saw Khushi pacing in their room. Arnav looked here and there for Anu who usually would rush to him when he entered RM.

"Where is Anu?" Arnav asked.

"She is in Gupta house"

"Oh... Did your parents come?"

"No... I called them"

"Anything serious?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"What happened?"

"We are in serious trouble Arnavji," she said worriedly.

"Tell me the matter"

"I'm pregnant" she bit her nail.

Arnav got stuck for a while and composed himself. Lifting her in his arms, he rotated her in the air. He kissed her cheek strongly.

"What happy news...! How could you call it trouble?"

"I think your mind is not working"

"Why?"

"Anu doesn't seem to be interested to have a sibling. Don't we know how possessive she is? What if she doesn't accept a newcomer into her small world?"

Arnav became thoughtful. What Khushi said was not an exaggeration. Anu was the cleverest child he had ever seen. If she fixed her mind on something, it won't be easy to change her mind. This issue should be handled wisely.

Taking plenty of time, Arnav thought. Thank God, Anu was not at home. Or else, he would not have gotten it this time. He dragged Khushi into a tight hug, making her shocked.

"What are you doing?"

"Usually, we make love in Anu's absence... That's what I'm going to do now"

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"You are crazy"

"Yeah... That's me"

"Arnavji..."

"Sh... We will think about anything later. Not now" he seized her lips and stopped her from talking.

After finishing the session, Arnav thought deeply, having Khushi on his chest. He kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy you know"

"Mmm"

"I wanted to give whatever you missed in the previous maternity period"

"What about after that?"

"Relax... It's not that hard to handle a kid"

"But, she is YOUR kid..."

"Leave it to me... I will take care of her"

Khushi sighed.

Anu came to RM in the late evening with Shashi. He dropped her in RM and left as he had important work.