38 Suspect

Part 38 Suspect

Arnav was stunned, listening to Khushi and NK's talks. He didn't know NK was also furious with Abhishek, just like he was furious with Abhishek. Was NK's love so deep that Khushi suspected him to be a killer? Did NK love Anu to that extent? Arnav walked to his room thinking about NK.

Khushi who was searching for him in the room, huffed, seeing him. She smiled.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"I just was outside"

"Mmmm"

"Khushi"

"Mmm?"

"What do you think about Abhishek's death?"

Khushi looked at him surprisingly. Why did he talk about Abhishek all of a sudden? She thought he will ask, 'what Anu is doing?' instead of that, what made him ask about Abhishek?

"Do you have any idea, who the killer would be?" Arnav asked.

His question surprised her more. She shook her head from left to right hesitatingly. Arnav nodded ok. Somewhat, he expected that. He knew Khushi won't share anything with him about NK because she knew, he didn't have good terms with NK. So, it was obvious that she was hesitating.

But according to Khushi, she didn't want to share her doubt with Arnav about NK without getting cleared. It was not good to blame anyone without knowing the truth... definitely not about NK.

.......

The serial number of the five hundred rupees' notes reached every policeman in Delhi. They insisted to check the five hundred rupees note they had and they started doing it.

The police officer who got the note from Bhuvan also checked it. his eyes widened in shock, seeing the same serial number in the note. He very well knew from where he got the note. He got it from an ice cream shop and he knew who gave it to the ice cream seller. He remembered his face clearly. he was sure that he could catch him. He called the assistant commissioner and conveyed that he got a note with the same serial number.

"This is sub-inspector Gopal sir"

"Tell me"

"I got the note with the same serial number in an ice cream shop today, sir"

"Which area?"

"It's Ram Nagar area, Sir"

"Ok, get the force and round up the area. They will definitely get caught"

"Ok sir"

"Check the other shops in the area If they got the other serial numbers from the bundle. Enquire the shopkeeper that he knew the person. Then we can recognize the criminal soon"

"Ok, sir"

"update me"

"Yes, sir"

They disconnected the call.

The police surrounded the market area and started investigating the notes with the serial number. They got three more notes from various shops but they could not identify who gave the notes.

Gopal came to the ice cream shop.

"Do you remember, I bought ice cream from your shop today?" Gopal asked the shopkeeper.

"I do sir because you gave me a two thousand rupees note," the shopkeeper said.

"Yeah, at the same time, a man also bought ice cream by giving five hundred rupees note."