43 Confession

Part 43 Confession

Gopal jerked, hearing that. He got alerted by Kiran's statement. It seemed there was something more than what they thought. Did these women kill Arnav's sister? Was there any chance for that to be true? But, Arnav was thinking that his sister commented suicide... What the heck? This issue was getting unexpectedly intensive.

Gopal saw Radhika pressing Kiran's shoulder and gesturing for her not to talk anything further. His police brain worked fast. He gestured to a constable something through his eyes. Understanding his gesture, he nodded yes and left the place immediately.

"Why would Bhuvan blame you for something you didn't do?" He asked Kiran.

"He will do that because he will try to escape from this case, sir," Kiran said.

"Oh... Did he involve in a murder case?" Gopal asked.

"He is involved in many murder cases, sir. He does anything for money. That's what his job sir"

"Oh... 405..." Gopal called a woman PC.

"Yes, sir..."

"Bring her"

"Sir, where are you taking me?" Kiran asked.

"Just come. You will get to know that"

"Sir, she knew nothing sir... She is a crazy girl sir... Her mental condition won't be stable, sir. She often blabbers irrelevantly" Radhika said.

"Is it?

"No sir... I am perfectly alright. I am not mad" Kiran said hurriedly.

"Shut your mouth, Kiran" Radhika said in a feeble tone, gritting her teeth.

"You shut up... don't you have common sense? Who will marry me if you said I am mad?" She said with a little bit of. ange

Radhika wanted to bang her head on the nearby wall because Kiran was talking about common sense who didn't even know the alphabet of common sense.

"Sir, please don't take her statement seriously. She is not so clever in analyzing people. She is scared about the prison atmosphere." Radhika said pleadingly.

Gopal who was watching their fight silently said,

"You don't have to worry. This is a common formality. She will be back in just five minutes"

Gopal gestured for the women's PC to take her away. She took Kiran from the cell. He brought her near Bhuvan's cell.

"Is it true, is Bhuvan a hitman?" Gopal asked in a gauzy tone.

"Yes sir, that is his job. Money is his only motive. He does anything for money. He kills anything for money" Kiran also said in a low tone.

"How do you know that?"

Kiran was tongue-tied. She didn't know what to say. But, she had to say something. Then only Gopal would trust her.

"He is our distant relative sir... he often comes to our house asking for money. He even threatened my mother for money, sir. He has many bad habits. He is a womanizer... Drunkard... That's why he always rooms behind money." she built up a story.

Gopal leaned back a little and looked inside the cell. A constable removed the cloth from Bhuvan's mouth that was being stuffed in his mouth.

"You bloody bi***..." Bhuvan shouted.

Kiran was horrified to know that Bhuvan heard everything she said. She gulped down hard.

"How dare you... Am I a hitman? Am I a womanizer? Am I a drunkard? What about you? Shall I say what you and your mother did?" Bhuvan exclaimed.