22 Evil creatures

Part 22 Evil creatures

Radhika was squeezing her hands as well as her brain.

"What are you thinking?" Kiran asked while drinking the tea.

"We have to do something immediately," Radhika said restlessly.

"What happened? Did you get to know anything?" Kiran asked panicking.

"No... as we didn't expect, Khushi came back again... that too with a baby. It's not good for us" she said thoughtfully.

"Haan, Amma, Arnav seems so fond of his baby. She is also getting close to him slowly. I think he is trying to get close to Khushi through Anu. We should not let Arnav get close to Khushi. before they sort out their issue, we should make it bigger..." Kiran said.

"Yes... we should make Arnav hate Khushi. she is already angry with him. if we trigger her anger slightly, it will burn like hell..." Radhika said gritting her teeth.

"What are you going to do?"

"Arnav is getting close to Anu... he will get angry if something happens to her. His anger will turn towards Khushi for sure. It will create a rift between them again."

"What an idea Mumma...! What and when are you going to do it? And how?" Kiran asked curiously.

"Khushi's friends are here... we should not underestimate them. We should do anything without their knowledge. No one should suspect us. Then we can easily use the situation in our favor" Radhika said.

"By the way, what are you going to do with Anu?" Kiran asked.

"I don't think that little Satan will get close to us. It seems, Arnav made it possible only after putting in a lot of effort." Radhika said.

"Who asked him to do that? What's necessary? I don't like him getting close to Anu. She will be the biggest headache for me in the future for sure. Even though Khushi goes from Arnav's life Arnav would be sticking with Anu it seems." Kiran said irritatingly.

"Why are you bothering, when I'm here? Won't I hunt her as I did with Khushi?" Radhika asked with attitude.

"You are my only hope Amma... I'm sure you would have got me married to Arnav as of now if he would not send us out of RM after Khushi left him" Kiran said disappointed.

"Yes... that's what I didn't expect. I thought we can take the situation in our favor. But he asked us to leave RM... idiot... so what if his wife left him? Doesn't he see how beautiful my daughter is? Such a blind he is..." Radhika fumed.

"You don't worry. I will try to get his attention" Kiran said.

"You should have done that long ago but you missed it"

"Don't I try my best? I have never seen such a tasteless man in my life. Men roamed behind me to get my attention but Arnav never gave me heed. What could I do? Do you want me to fall down on him?" Kiran asked wearily.

"If you want him, you should have done that... who knows, he might have fallen for you if you had done that. You missed doing that" Radhika said shamelessly.

"Won't I get a chance to do that or what?"

"How will you get a chance when Khushi is here? It's risky... be calm... I have another plan to trap him" Radhika said,

"Really? What plan?"

"Will tell you when the right time comes" Radhika said.

Kiran nodded ok.

"Mumma, strictly warn Tribhuvan. He should not come to RM to meet us. If Arnav got to know who he is, he will peel our skins off alive" Kiran said nervously.