27 Anonymous Call

Part 27 Anonymous call

Manorama saw NK in deep thinking.

"What are you thinking?" Aman asked before Manorama asked him anything.

"I just am thinking about what happened a few minutes ago," NK said.

"These two women are more dangerous than we thought. That's what you are thinking. Am I right?" asked Aman.

"Yes... I didn't think they could even harm a little baby... such filthy creatures." He said furiously.

"Yeah... Anu's condition would have become serious if she had swallowed the coin" Aman said worriedly.

"Khushi is right, these women should not be punished lightly but ruthlessly," Manorama said.

"That's why I didn't want them to go from here. We should keep our eyes on them. Then only we can watch their moves and also control them from doing anything further" Aman said.

"I don't think so, Aman. Keeping them in the same house with Anu baby is not seeming right. Watching them all the time is not possible. We are taking risk..." NK said.

"I too think the same... I didn't expect them to be cruel. How could we keep an eye on them all the time?" Manorama said.

"we can take care of them, Massi"

"Arnav bituwa wanted them to be out of RM. because of us, he let them be here... if anything bad happened because of them, then Arnav bituwa won't forgive us" Manorama said.

Aman became thoughtful. Manorama was not wrong. Arnav won't spare if anything happened to Khushi and Anu.

"But, I could not ignore Arnav bituwa's stubbornness. How strictly he asked them to leave RM...! That showed Khushi and Anu's importance in his heart. I'm really proud of him. His love for Khushi and Anu is unbeatable" Manorama wondered.

"You are right, Mom. I too never expected Arnav would be so fond of Khushi and Anu. This is the first time, Anu got attached to someone so quickly..."

"ASR is not someone to Anu..." Aman said.

"I didn't mean it, Aman. According to Anu, he is... because she doesn't know the relationship she holds with Arnav. She is a kid. she will get close to the person who gives importance to her... who gives time and attention" NK said.

"Obviously, ASR gives them to Anu baby" Aman said.

"Yeah... he is a true gentleman," NK said.

Aman huffed in relief. Finally, NK accepted Arnav's greatness.

"Do something Aman... use your source and find the truth soon. We should not be like this." NK said.

Aman nodded yes.

The next morning

Arnav was still on the bed. It didn't mean he was sleeping. Anu was also sleeping next to him, keeping her hands above her head. Arnav opened his eyes and smiled at his baby. He kissed her soft and chubby cheek lovingly. Anu's sleep got disturbed due to his two days' stubble. She moved in her sleep. Arnav closed his eyes, taking his previous position hurriedly. He kept his eyes half-closed to watch what Anu was doing. She stretched her tiny figure, shrinking her face cutely. That made Arnav chuckle. She sat on the bed abruptly and looked here and there, like a detective agency. Her eyes fell on her sleeping father. She came to him crawling and climbed on him. Sitting on his chest, she pulled his eyelash up with her index finger and saw Arnav's eyeballs stable. She pressed his nose and pulled his ear. As Arnav didn't move, she tapped his cheek, making a sound,