45 Punishment

Part 45 Punishment

Arnav and NK were seething in anger. While Arnav planning to punish them legally, NK was planning something. He was not ready to just leave it to the LAW. He didn't think lawful punishment was enough for them. He didn't want them to be relaxing in prison, eating and sleeping. According to him, they didn't deserve a place on the earth.

NK came to Arnav's room and knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door. Before she asked him anything,

"I want to talk to Arnav," NK said that making Khushi surprised.

"You want to talk to Arnavji?" she asked with disbelief.

NK nodded yes.

"What do you want to talk to him?" she asked hesitatingly.

"Why are you nervous, Khushi? I'm not going to talk to him about anything that create a problem between you"

"I didn't mean it..."

They saw Arnav coming out of the washroom. Khushi looked at Arnav nervously.

"I'm here to meet you," NK said.

"Tell me, NK"

"You said, you are ready to help me if I want"

Khushi raised her brows, getting amazed. When did it happen? More to her surprise,

"Haan, I said..." Arnav said.

"Shall I take your car?" Asked NK.

"Yeah, sure"

Arnav looked at Khushi and said,

"Give him Honda City's key"

Khushi nodded ok and was about to go,

"No, I need your SUV," Said NK.

Arnav nodded ok thoughtfully. He looked at Khushi and gestured for her to give its key. Khushi brought it from the key stand and handed it to NK.

"Are you going somewhere long?" She asked.

NK nodded yes.

"I'm going for a trip"

His answer made Arnav and Khushi confuse. They could not believe it. the much they knew, NK was not in the mood to enjoy a trip. Yet, they kept silent.

"Thanks," NK said looking at Arnav who nodded his head slightly.

NK left the place.

"I think Nanne is planning something," Khushi said.

"What would he plan?" Arnav asked her even though he thought the same.

"I don't know but he was furious with Radhika and Kiran"

"He could do nothing because they are in police custody. They will be surrendered in the court tomorrow morning" Arnav said.

"Will they get punishment tomorrow?" Khushi asked.

"No... it won't happen soon. It will take time. The culprits will be given a chance to prove themselves innocent. Arguments from both sides will happen. It will take at least three to six months"

"What will happen after they surrendered to the court tomorrow?"

"They will be taken to the central prison"

"Won't they come back to the police station?"

"No. Once they are surrendered to the court, there won't be any connection between them and the police station. They will be in the central prison only"