2 Their First Meet

Part 2 Their First Meet

Arnav stood looking at the shopping mall all annoying. Something clicked in his mind. Taking his mobile out, he called his friend Akash who was an assistant commissioner in Mumbai. Akash picked up his call.

"I need someone to pinch me. So that, I will believe that Arnav Singh Raizada called me" Akash said teasingly.

"Akash, I need your help," he asked, seriously not giving heed to his tease.

"My help? The whole Delhi is in your hand and you are asking my help?"

"I'm not in Delhi but Mumbai..."

Akash was shocked.

"Whaaaat? Are you in Mumbai? When did Mumbai city got blessed with your arrival?"

"Akash, please listen to me... I'm in a problem. I need your help. It's urgent" Arnav said restlessly.

"Ok, ok, what do you want me to do? Tell me"

"I want your help to find my wife"

"Wife? Where did you miss her?"

"No... she... left me"

"Left you? Why? when?"

"One and half years ago... I have been searching for her in Delhi. Today, I saw her in Mumbai, Regal Mall"

"Where are you now?"

"Right in front of the Regal Mall"

"Regal Mall? Are you in Colaba now?"

"Yes, just now I saw her and again I missed her"

"Don't worry... we will definitely find her. By the way, what about Anu? How is she?"

Arnav became silent.

"Arnav... I asked you something"

"Anu... is no more" he stammered.

"Whaaat? But how? What happened to Anu?" he almost shouted.

"We will talk about it in person. Can I meet you?

"Wait for me... I will be there in ten minutes"

"Ok..."

Arnav disconnected the call and waited for Akash. He could not hold himself from thinking about Khushi and Anu...

Anu... Arnav's baby sister. She was no more now. if she was alive, Arnav and Khushi would not have gotten separated. Anu would not have let it happen.

Flashback

Arnav loved his sister like anything. She was his life. He did anything for her happiness. The only aim of his life was to make his sister smile. He didn't think of getting settled in his life because he wanted his sister to get settled down first. Until then he was not ready to think about his wedding. And more than that, he thought his wife would not understand his love for his sister. It may lead their life into trouble that he didn't want to happen. So, he was not interested to get married.

But... his sister Anu had a different plan from Arnav. Her love for his brother was no less than his love. She never wanted to get separated from her brother even after her wedding. So, she wanted her friend Khushi to marry her brother. She believed that Khushi will not separate her from her brother as Khushi also loved Anu very much.

Arnav's sister Anu and Khushi became best friends in college. Arnav heard about Khushi many times from Anu but he didn't get a chance to meet her. It was purely Anu's plan. In the beginning, Anu didn't have the idea to get Khushi married to Arnav. As time passed, the idea stroke in her mind, seeing Khushi's morals and pure heart. Khushi's love for her seemed so genuine. Khushi looked so honest and loyal. She did anything with dedication and perfection. She was so cute in expressing her feelings which attracted Anu so much. She didn't want Arnav to meet Khushi just like that because he knew captivating his brother's mind was next to impossible. So, she created a good image of Khushi in his mind slowly. She raised expectations in his mind about Khushi by talking about her continuously. She did the same to Khushi also. Khushi wished to see Arnav as same as Arnav wanted to meet Khushi. Yes, Arnav was also eager to meet Khushi but he didn't show it in open.