50 Police Investigation

Part 50 Police Investigation

Arnav came to Anu.

"Do you think I will let you live with this scar?" He asked with a painful expression.

Anu looked down.

"Don't be so mean. I agree some things changed in our life but not everything... The place you have in my heart is one among them" he touched her head.

"No Bhai...I didn't mean it. I didn't think in the way you think"

"Get ready we are going to the hospital tomorrow morning"

Anu nodded okay.

"We are here for you. You still have the same rights you had before one and half years. Don't forget that"

"I know bhai"

"I hope I too hold the same right on you," Arnav said that making Anu emotional.

"What are you talking Bhai... Undoubtedly, you have full rights on me bhai" she said clutching his hand.

"Trust me... NK will be a suitable person for you"

Anu got stock as she didn't expect that from him. She became silent.

"He truly loves you. I have witnessed that many times"

"But I don't think I deserve him," Anu said in a low tone, bowing down.

"If YOU (he stressed) don't deserve him, then who deserves him?"

"You don't know about what happened in our lives, Bhai. I ignored him when he was truly in love with me. I didn't trust him... He warned me many times about Abhishek's character but I never gave heed to him. I was so blind at the time. How could I accept him now? I don't want to make him feel like an option, Bhai. He deserves better"

Arnav was about to say something, but Khushi gestured not to say anything. She didn't want anyone other than NK to deal with Anu. She knew Anu could not deny NK.

"We will discuss it later. Take rest" Arnav said.

Anu nodded ok.

"Has HP made Anu's room ready?" Arnav asked Khushi.

"As of now, he would have done that," Khushi said.

"Take care of her"

"I will take care of her. Don't worry. I will take her shopping tomorrow to buy all the needed things" Khushi said.

"Can't you do that online?"

"Of course, we can... but, it's a very long time since we went for shopping," Khushi said.

Arnav rolled his eyes. That was when HP came there.

"I have made Anu Behan's (sister) room ready, Khushi Bhabi," he said.

"Jee, thanks," Khushi said.

HP left the p[lace.

Anu looked at baby Anu who was constantly staring at her.

"What are you looking at? Your father and mother are not addressing me by my name. It seems you are dominating them a lot..." Anu said looking at Arnav and Khushi who were smiling.

"We don't want her to hate you. That's why we are avoiding calling your name in front of her" Arnav said.

"I am thinking of calling her Radha" Khushi said controlling her smile.

"This is not fair Khushi... just because this little bug is jealous, will you change my name?" Anu pinched baby Anu's cheek.

"Who is changing your name? It's your name only know? you are not just Anu but Anuradha"