20 Clue

Part 20 Clue...

"Lock the door, Khushi. No one is at home except you two" NK said and walked out, taking Anu with him.

Sending them off, Khushi came to their room, after locking the door. Shutting up the laptop, Arnav leaned on the recliner, folding his hands. Khushi saw his different gesture and raised her brows.

"Don't be so innocent, Khushi" Arnav stood up from the recliner and walked towards her.

"Innocent and me? Good joke" Khushi chuckled.

"If you are not innocent, why don't you understand that your friends purposely went out, leaving us alone?" he smirked.

That was when it stroked Khushi's mind. Her eyes widened. Arnav pulled her onto his chest and cuddled her passionately. Palming her cheeks, he showered her face with numerous kisses. Capturing her lower lip, he kissed her with overpowering need. Breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead on hers.

"How many days..."

"But, I gave you a chance in Mumbai itself"

"Anu baby was sleeping that time. I didn't want to risk..."

"Are you that cautious about her?"

"No way... you would have rushed to her if she had woken up. I would have left alone in the middle of the session then... It would have made me frustrated. That was why I didn't accept your offer. This must be dealt with full of peacefulness"

Picking her to the bed, he placed her on it and took place next to her. Khushi hugged him adoringly.

"Don't get scared if I became wild" Arnav said flipping her underneath him.

"Wild?"

"Yeahhhh... it's been nearly two years... I don't know what will be my condition... I don't think I could control myself"

"You don't need to tell me about it because my condition is also the same..." she said, cupping his face.

Arnav came over to her and entwined his fingers with hers.

Sex might be all about taking the clothes off... everyone does that all day. But, lovemaking is something that opens two souls who are made for each other... letting them know one another's love, desire, trust, and even lust. That is the thing, one can do to show what really he is... no hide and seek works on the bed. People reveal their REAL personalities no matter how gentle he/she was to the world. Hesitations fail, and could not compete with desire.

Here... two souls who got separated by the circumstance, patching up with full sense... As Arnav said, he failed to control himself... Khushi sensed he was running out of control and she could do nothing about it. He said he would be wild... but he was not so wild. At the same time, not so smooth though.

They literally died when the merciless sensation killed them. Khushi clutched his sweaty shoulders to get a grip whereas Arnav circled her bare knees. Their bodies vibrated. It was the symptom that they were nearing the climax. They felt like their souls went out of their bodies for a few seconds and then again got in. Arnav slowly came over to her and kissed her with a heavy breath. They stayed calm until their bodies get rid of the vibrant sensation.

"Do you know how lonely I was...? I hate men's tears but I cried for you. I could not find you that made me mad. I don't even know why I'm getting punished. When you were with me, I always found peace in you... form the time, you left me, I missed you all the time. Now, I got what is mine. My heart is at peace and I got rid of the pain in my heart. I just want to erase all the damn distance between us, Khushi"