Precap

Precap

A woman in her late twenties zoomed towards the police bike and stopped it which was crossing her house. The man who rode the bike pressed the brake. He got down from the Jeep.

"What happened madam? Any problem?" he asked the panting woman.

"Sir, please save my child. Someone is trying to kill my son" she pleaded, joining hands.

That was when the man noticed the blood stain on her forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm the Inspector of police. I will save your son." He said, taking his pistol.

"Please come with me sir" the woman rushed inside the house.

The Inspector followed her cautiously, running his eyes around. When they entered, they saw a masked man with a knife searching here and there.

"He is the one" the woman shouted.

The inspector rushed towards the man, pointing his pistol at him. The masked man galloped towards the backdoor and jumped away.

"shit..." The inspector punched his own thigh miffed.

"Where is your son?" the inspector asked.

"He was in that room. I made him sit in the wooden box safely" the woman pointed at a particular room.

The Inspector went to the room and opened the big-sized wooden box. He saw a boy sitting inside the box shivering.

"Yeah your son is here," the Inspector said while lifting the boy in his hand.

He turned behind and was confused not seeing the woman there. He came out of the room, looking for her. that was when he heard a painful groan. It came from the next room. he went inside and saw an old age man lying on the floor with blood-drenched clothes.

"Rahim Kaka..." the boy screamed in fear, looking at the old man.

"Hey, what happened?" the inspector tapped his cheek.

"He is our servant," The boy said.

The old man slowly opened his eyes.

"Who stabbed you?"

"No one stabbed me... he pushed me forcefully. I got hit on my head but... but... he killed Amma ji"

"Who is Amma ji? Where is she?"

Rahim pointed in that direction. The inspector looked beside the bed. His eyes got rooted in her and his blood froze. The woman who brought him there was lying on the floor in a pool of blood in the corner of the room. No doubt she was dead.

What did that mean? Was it her soul that brought him there to save her son? The inspector stood, looking at her lifeless body horrified, getting Goosebumps...!

To be continued...