70 Solution

Part 70 Solution

"You are the one who is going to make her win" Guruji smiled, perplexing Arnav and Khushi.

"May we know how?" Khushi questioned to get cleared.

"Why not? Sure... the only solution to all your problem is Durga Ashtami fasting. You should keep fasting but not like a previous time but more severe"

"How, Guruji?"

"You should start fasting from the time Durga Ashtami starts. Should complete the fasting when it ends. That means, the whole twenty-four hours"

"If it is so, should I have to go to the temple at midnight...?"

"No, Durga Ashtami TITHI starts in the morning 6: 22 and completes the next day same time. So, you should go to the temple the next day morning"

"Should not she sleep?" Arnav asked.

"No... she should not sleep nor should she eat anything. She should drink only PANAK after offering it in the pooja"

"Panak means? How does it be prepared?" Khushi asked.

"Dilute jaggery in water. Add lemon juice, a pinch of menthol powder, half a spoon of dry ginger powder, a quarter spoon of cardamom powder, a pinch of nutmeg powder, and, five THULSI leaves in it. Mix them well. Panak is ready. It will give you energy for the whole day."

Khushi nodded ok.

"Anyone from your family can also keep the fast. It will add more power to the Pooja"

Khushi was silent. Who would keep fast for the whole day?

"You should complete the Pooja with five kinds of offerings the next day. It can be anything. If it is fruits, chose five different kinds of fruits. Or, you can offer different kinds of sweets"

Khushi nodded ok.

"When you do the Pooja, your mother-in-law should be locked in a room. She should not come out of the room until the Pooja gets over"

"What if the devil tries to stop the Pooja?"

"They will definitely do..."

Khushi looked at Arnav worriedly.

"But, you don't have to bother about them. Everything will happen in your favor only. So, do your duty, and leave the rest to Devi Maiya. She will take care of everything"

Khushi nodded ok and looked at Durga Mata Idol.

"Don't think how big your problem is. Instead, think how big your GOD who is with you" Guruji smiled.

Khushi nodded yes.

"It's clear that someone is helping them with Black Magic. They will try to increase their power but can't do that as we destroyed the things in their control. Your mother's skull is under the Devi Maiya's feet now. So, we don't have to be scared of them."

"My husband crossed the dangerous phase of his life. Does he face such a situation again when the Pooja takes place?" Khushi asked.

"This is a kind of REBIRTH for your husband. He is destined to be with you. From here on, he will live as per his wish with a lot of satisfaction"

Khushi smiled delightedly making Arnav smirk. No matter how strong and powerful his wife was. When it came to her husband, she was highly concerned. He supposed.

"You will get a helping hand at the right time" Guruji added.

Arnav and Khushi took Guruji's leave and left the Ashram. Arnav drove the car towards Delhi. He saw Khushi thinking something deep. He knew she was thinking about the Pooja.