36 Confused Arnav

Part 36 Confused Arnav

Nani stopped hiccupping, seeing the raised water jug, that raised Khushi's brows up. Ratna looked at the jug with wide-open eyes.

"Maji, you are lifting the jug" Khushi tittupped.

Ratna touched the jug with another hand and nodded yes.

"Could you touch me too?" Nani asked with fervent expectation.

Keeping the jug back on the table, Ratna took a step towards Nani and touched her cheek. Nani's eyes tear up as she felt the touch. She kept her hand over Ratna's.

"Ratna..." Tears rolled down her cheek.

Ratna hugged her and tapped her back.

"Ask her not to make me emotional," she said looking at Khushi.

"You are already emotional..." Khushi smiled.

Ratna broke the hug.

"Khushi, we have to decide what to do"

"About?"

"Your marriage"

"Maji, as you are touching things, why should not we tell Arnavji about you?"

"He is already furious about the doll. If he gets to know that the killer is one of this family members, he will do anything. We should give him time to cool him down first"

"I think, we should not take time, Ratna. The marriage should happen as much as possible. So, we should make it simple but Chotte will not agree to it until he knows the truth"

"You guys try it first. You can give him a witchcraft doll as a reason. If he didn't accept it, then we will tell him the truth, at the right time"

Nani nodded yes.

"Go and talk to him" Ratna insisted.

"Ok... Let me talk to him first"

"I will also come" Ratna went to Arnav's room. Nani also went.

Arnav was thinking about the witchcraft doll. He was restless. The thing he never wanted to believe happened in his life. He didn't know what to think... How to handle... What to do... That was a hell awkward phase of his life. He had been facing a deal that he could not know anything about.

Suddenly, he looked at the entrance as he felt someone entered. He frowned not seeing anyone. What the hell was that? Why did he feel the same again and again?

Nani came and knocked on his door.

"Come in, Nani"

Nani got in.

"What's all this Nani? I can't understand what's happening in our house"

"I don't know what to say, Chotte. I didn't expect all this"

"What do you mean EXPECT?"

Nani sighed.

"Before everything, we should think of your wedding first"

"What I'm asking, and what you are saying, Nani?"

"We found an unpleasant thing in our house. It's not a good sign at all. We don't know who is functioning behind our backs. Don't know what they will do next."

"But, what my marriage will do with them?"

"It will do... If my guess is right, they will not let your marriage happen and will do everything to stop your marriage"