55 That means...

Part 55 That means...

Arnav was dumbfounded seeing his mother standing with Nani. He could not believe his eyes. At first, he thought he was hallucinating. How could he see his mother all of a sudden? Something sparkled in his mind. Was this the outcome of their consummation? Damn... could their consummation give such a wonderful outcome? Of course, their consummation itself was wonderful... and this was taking him to Cloud nine.

"Maa..." jumped out of his throat.

"I don't know where is she..." Nani said as she thought he was asking about his mother.

But, Ratna understood he could see her. Arnav's facial expression elaborated it to her. A lonely tear that slipped from Arnav's eyes was enough for her to understand his state.

"Chotte, could you see me?" She asked unbelievably. She could not understand how suddenly Arnav got the power of seeing her because she didn't think the first night would have been completed as Khushi was injured.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Haan... I can see you Maa..."

Nani was bewildered. Was Arnav seeing Ratna?

"Chotte, what are you talking about?" Nani questioned with disbelief.

Before Arnav said anything, Ratna pulled Nani inside the room and closed the door. She didn't want anyone to hear their conversation on the very very sensitive matter. Arnav and Nani also understood that.

"Han Nani, I can see Maa. She is here" he said taking steps towards Ratna.

In no time, Arnav hugged Ratna and spilled tears on her shoulder.

"I missed you maa... I missed you like hell"

"It's our fate Chotte. Being close to each other, we wear unable to feel one another" She caressed his hair.

Arnav broke the hug angrily.

"No Maa, this is not fate but a ploy. We wear betrayed. Whomever the culprit is, I will teach him a lesson"

"We will surely do it. I am not going to forgive him for any reason. He not only killed me but also made me roam as a ghost. He kept me helpless for more than eighteen years. Only I know how it feels to be unhelpful to my child" Ratna said furiously and that consoled Arnav.

They saw Nani who was standing in confusion. She looked at Arnav and asked,

"How did you get the power of seeing Ratna all of a sudden, Chotte? What happened that gave you this power?"

Arnav got stuck. He met a tough time not to smile. His flushed facial expression told Ratna what would have happened. Nani frowned as she could not understand the meaning of his expression.

"Did you complete your first night?" Ratna asked.

Arnav nodded yes without having a choice. He knew he could not hide it from his mother.

"But how? Was not Khushi injured?"

"No. she was not injured. She just acted to cheat the person who intentionally made her fall down" Arnav opened it out.

Ratna and Nani were thrilled. Now Nani got the point that how Arnav got the power.

"I think you gained this power from Khushi's divinity," Ratna said.

"Yes Maa, she didn't want to give any chance to my enemy. She was so clear and stubborn on that point"

"That means have you guys finished your first night?" Nani asked to confirm what she understood was right or wrong.