71 Bewitched

Part 71 Bewitched

Dhruv fainted seeing Ratna in front of him. Manohar ran to him and tried to lift him but he could not do it alone as Dhruv was quite heavy. Without thinking of anything, Ratna went for his help. She lifted him from the ground and put him on the couch swiftly as if he was a soft toy.

Nani became happy because she could witness what Ratna was doing. She touched Ratna's cheek lovingly.

"Ratna..." came from her mouth emotionally.

Ratna was dumbfounded.

"Maa, could you see me?"

Before Nani said anything,

"Even I could see you, Ratna. My son Dhruv also saw you. That's why he fainted." came from Manohar who sprinkled water on Dhruv's face to get his consciousness.

"That means, everyone could see me now"

"Yes, I can see you, hear you..." Nani said.

"But, how does it happen all of a sudden?" Ratna murmured.

"Something should have happened," Nani said.

"I think Khushi and Chotte should have done something to the black magic things" Ratna assumed it right.

"That means the things we found at Sona's house are related to you..."

"I think so"

"I can't believe a woman could turn into a witch due to a betrayal" Nani sighed.

"It's everything because of Arvind," Ratna said wrathfully

"We thought he cheated you. But, he cheated someone for you" Manohar said.

"There is nothing to be proud of. No matter whether the glass fell on the stone, or the stone fell on the glass. The outcome would be the same. I wish he would not have met me. Because of that one man's lust, I and my son are still suffering"

"You name it as lust but Sona name it as love. Her anger on that matter is still fresh. She could not bear Damadji's love for you" Nani said.

"Who could bear it, Ma? Anyone in her place would get angry. Could we say she is wrong? No, not at all..."

"Are not you angry with her? Are not you going to punish her?" Nani asked restlessly, seeing Ratna taking Sona's side.

"When did I say so? Getting angry at me is fine... wishing to get Arvind for herself is fine... wanting our property is fine... But... who gave her the right to kill me? How could she try to kill my Chotte? How could she keep him on fire? For all the above reasons, I am not going to leave her. She has to pay back for all her deeds" Ratna said wrathfully.

"Do whatever Ratna, but make sure it won't affect Arnav Bituwa and Khushi Bitiya" Manohar requested.

Ratna became thoughtful. Manohar was right. She should not get them into the revenge process. Because they were humans unlike her. They had life. She should be careful about it.

"Haan, Ratna, Chotte is also furious. He won't be quiet. And there are many members of Sona's family. They will try to pull Chotte and Khushi into their ploy. You are the one who could save them"

"I promise. I will save Chotte and Khushi. I will not let their lives mess"

"Let's Chotte and Khushi come. We should know what the Guruji said. Then, we will do what they want"

"I think I don't have any problem hitting the Sona clan if the witchcraft things are destroyed," Ratna said.

"Khushi said, everything will get over in a week. There are only four days left. So, don't hurry. Wait for two or three days. And act accordingly"