73 Who is he?

Part 73 Who is he?

Khushi's eyes got stuck on a particular person who was walking on the platform. She was horrified, seeing him. He was the killer who killed Ratna.

"Arnavji..." Slipped from her mouth.

Arnav looked at the direction and was shocked. He too identified who he was because there was no big change in him. His facial expression changed terrifyingly. He was wearing a black dhoti and a black kurta. A big round shape Thilak was on his forehead. A not-so-long stick in his hand. His appearance looked exactly like a wizard. People who crossed him, took a step away seeing his scary look. Yes, he looked scary.

"Jaikishan..." He murmured.

"How it is possible, Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"He is not dead... he should have framed his death I suppose" he tried to get off the car but Khushi stopped him by clutching his hand.

"Where are you going?"

He looked at her shockingly.

"What are you asking, Khushi? Do you want me to let him go?"

"What will you do to him, Arnavji? Do you forget the reality? Everything is going to end soon but to make it possible, I have to complete Durga Ashtami Pooja. That's the trump card of our success. Before the Pooja, we can't stand them. Look at him...his appearance says he is a wizard. Without making our side strong, fighting with him is not wise, Arnavji"

"But, Khushi..." Arnav suffocated, seeing him moving forward.

But, as they didn't expect, he stopped. He looked at his hands, extending them as if he was feeling intolerable pain in them. His facial expression told them that. Arnav looked at Khushi who was observing Jaikishan with a sharp gaze.

"What's happening with him?" he asked.

"He feels something in him"

"But why?"

Khushi was silent even though she guessed it. She didn't say that to Arnav as she was modest.

Jaikishan looked here and there at his surroundings in a searching manner. His eyes got rooted on Khushi who was looking at him without fear. His facial expression changed diabolically. He fisted his fingers as still, there was a kind of irritation in his body.

In no time, without caring about anything, he started walking towards their car. Arnav who wanted to attack him a few minutes ago was horrified, seeing him advancing their car, looking at Khushi with a daggered gaze. He was scared as he thought Kishan might do something to Khushi. He was surprised, seeing Khushi plainly looking at Kishan.

To surprise him more, Khushi slightly lowered the car window to hear Kisha when he came close to them. He banged the glass window with the stick in his hand wrathfully.

"I will offer you to Maha Kali alive... I will burn your body into ashes and will fix your skull in my wand..." he said flinching his head, raising the stick in his hand

Arnav became wrathful and was about to say something, but he stopped as Khushi spoke.

"Try to stand straight in front of me first... then, think about offering me to Maha Kali... the God of Adharvana Veda," She said smirking, making Kishan stunned and Arnav dumbfounded.

"Don't fly high... your end is closing up" Kishan said gritting his teeth.

"We will see whose end is closing up..."

Khushi saw the vehicles moving. She gestured for Arnav who was looking at her speechlessly. Arnav sat straight and changed the gear. The car moved. Kishan stood glaring at their car. Khushi was noticing him through the rearview mirror. He turned around and started walking.