49 Preponed Exam

Part 48 Preponed Exam

People in RM were shocked to the core seeing the sudden and unexpected marriage of Arnav and Khushi... including Khushi. She was circling the Fire made by camphor, looking at Arnav. After the three rounds, Nani stopped Arnav and asked Khushi to take the lead. She came before Arnav to complete the phares.

Finishing it, Arnav and Khushi took Nani's blessings, touching her feet. Khushi touched Ratna's feet who was standing next to Nani. That was not gone unnoticed by Arnav. At the same time, Arnav felt a touch on his head. That brought a smile to his face.

"Now you can call the doctor Nani" Arnav said and Nani nodded okay.

She looked at NK. In no time taking his mobile, he dialed the doctor's number.

Arnav again clutched Khushi's hand and said,

"Let's go to our room, Khushi"

"One minute Chotte..." Sudhakar stopped him.

Arnav looked at him plainly as if he expected that.

"Mind you tell us the reason for your sudden marriage?"

"The person who wants my death knows the reason very well for my sudden marriage..."

"Your death? What do you mean?"

"He is not in the condition to explain everything. Don't you see his condition? He is injured" Nani said.

"Not only that. I don't owe to give an explanation of my actions to anyone. I'm not a kid. I got married to Khushi. She is my wife now. I don't care if you guys accept it or not." Arnav headed to his room with Khushi.

Everyone stood staring at their back.

"The doctor is coming," NK said disconnecting the call.

"What happened, Ammaji? Why Arnav is behaving rudely?"

"Anyone in his place will be ruder than him. Somebody is behind him to kill him. Everything around him seems a mystery. Then how would he behave?"

"Who is behind him? Why doesn't he file a complaint at the police station?" NK asked.

"He didn't expect the killer to be severe but from here on, I am sure they will see Chotte's other side," Nani said furiously as a warning.

Nani left the place not wanting to talk to them more. But Ratna stayed there as usual. All of them glanced at each other questioningly.

"He has many enemies in business. One among them might be tried to kill him" Dhruv said.

"I don't think it's true. This is all drama to marry the girl " Anjana said.

"You are right. Who is going to kill him?" Dhruv said.

"However, he won't respect anyone. Now, he got married to Khushi. I don't know what he is going to do from here on"

Saying that Sudhakar left the place.

"I can't believe Arnav married a village girl. Won't he get anyone to his status? What's wrong with him?" Dhruv said.

"He liked her," Anjana said sarcastically.

"How would he take her to the high-class parties? Won't people laugh at him?" Dhruv asked.

Anjana was about to say something, they heard a vase breaking sound. They looked in that direction and found a broken flower vase on the floor. They frowned at each other because there was no one near the vase.

"How did the vase break?"

"There is no one..."

"It could not be fallen down by the wind because the vase is heavy"