58 Changed Sheetal?

Part 58 Changed Sheetal?

Arnav and Khushi gulped down hard, seeing Ratna's changed face that looked exactly like a GHOST.

"Maaji..." Khushi shook Ratna's shoulder to get her diverted.

"Haaannn..." she looked at Khushi who tapped her shoulder softly in a calming down manner. Ratna came to the composure.

"Do you remember, what you always called me?" Arnav asked to make her relax.

Ratna smiled.

"PAPAD KA TUKDA," she said making Arnav chuckle.

Khushi controlled her laughter as that sentence was used to call Grumpy kids.

"You know what Khushi, he gets angry so easily. Anger always resides on his nose. So, I used to call him Papad Ka Tukda" Ratna laughed.

Khushi wondered, seeing her cool down in a jiffy after started talking about Arnav.

"Maa, I have a doubt," Arnav said.

"About Papad?" she asked teasingly.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"In movies, I saw ghosts penetrating walls and closed doors. Can't you do the same?"

"People die every day but not everyone becomes a ghost. And not all ghosts have the same power. For example, take my story. I was powerless a few days ago but now, I could touch things. I gained some power at different stages. I don't know why I could not penetrate walls and the closed doors"

Arnav nodded yes.

"By the way, Papad Ka Tukda, why are you asking about my penetrating power? Are you interested to know the reason or, are you making sure of whether I will enter your room without your permission?"

Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Khushi widened her eyes and Nani laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't enter your room without knocking"

"Maa, be serious... stop teasing me"

"How long will I be teasing you? Just for a week... don't you want something to relish about me after I go?" She asked not showing her grief. But that made the trio sad. Though they knew that was unavoidable they could not be feeling sad. After all, all are humans.

After a long pause, Ratna said,

"Don't feel bad. Feel happy we are going to find the culprit"

Arnav nodded yes.

"What about, Akash and Sheetal's relationship?" Ratna asked.

"They are very good friends. In the beginning, we four, mean, I, Aman, Akash, and Sheetal were a good team. After Sheetal confessed to me, our team got a crack. I started distancing from her. Aman and Akash tried to make me accept Sheetal. At one point, Akash stopped doing that. Recently, Aman also, after my marriage fixed with Khushi."

"Mmm... Akash called Sheetal this morning and told her about your wedding. She became furious it seemed"

"Oh... who cares about her fury? Forget her"

Khushi looked at Ratna and remembered her saying to face Sheetal with brave.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. They spare a glance and Khushi opened the door. Sona was standing there with teary eyes.

"What happened Sonaji?" Khushi asked.

"Is Naniji here?"

Khushi looked at Nani who came out.