26 Conclusion

Part 27 Conclusion

Khushi was suffocating in Arnav's arms. She had never experienced such an awkward situation like this before. She didn't expect Arnav would hug her. So what if he was emotional? How could he hug her? She was battling to come out of his arms.

Arnav sensed her wriggling in his hand. He was surprised by his own action. He never showed his vulnerability to anyone so far. No doubt he overreacted. After all, she didn't like to be touched and she said that on the first day. He broke the hug.

In no time, Khushi ran away from his room. Arnav closed his eyes, tightening his jaws. He could not understand why did he behave oddly with Khushi. How could he dare take such a step toward her? What the hell he wanted from her? What if she stopped talking to him? What if she wanted to go back to Lucknow? Arnav became restless. He could not stand the stand of Khushi going to Lucknow. He sat on the bed. How would he stop her if she wanted to leave RM? Restlessness was raised in his heart.

In the meanwhile,

Khushi came to her room and pressed her hands together which were shivering. She didn't know how to stand this. The man who she respected, hugged her. But... He didn't do that with the wrong intention. He was emotional... He remembered his mother, having her TYPE of food.

Khushi jerked, hearing,

"Khushiiii..."

She saw Ratna smiling.

"What did Chotte say?"

"He... He is emotional..."

"That means, the foods tasted like mine"

Khushi nodded yes smiling awkwardly.

"We will cook something tomorrow too..."

"Noooo..." Khushi shouted, making Ratna jerk.

"Khushi... You are the only one who has the capacity to make a GHOST jerk" she countered.

"Maaji... Enough of cooking. It makes Arnavji emotional..." She pouted.

"So what Khushi...?"

"I don't know what to say, Maaji"

Before Ratna said anything, they heard,

"With whom you are talking, Khushi Bitiya?"

Khushi looked at Nani who was frowning at her. Khushi looked at Ratna who smiled at her. Nani walked in, looking here and there.

"Khushi bitiya, I ask you something"

Khushi looked at Ratna in the manner of asking permission.

"You can tell her now," she said.

"I'm talking with none other than your daughter, Naniji"

"Are you... Are you serious? Is she here?"

"Yes, Naniji. She is here... Smiling at you"

Nani's eyes tear up.

"Ratna... Ratna, are you here? How are you bitiya? Why can't I see you? Won't you come in front of me?"

Khushi felt bad for her.

"I know... I know Ratna is here. She is the one who taught you to cook Mathura aloo puri..."

Khushi nodded yes.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"She wanted to see whether you recognize her or not," Khushi said, looking at Ratna who was smiling.