63 Statement

Part 63 Statement

Arnav came out of the hospital with Akash who looked dull.

"I'm going to AR. Are you coming?" Akash asked.

Arnav's mind worked quickly and it sparked with an idea.

"No, Akash, you don't have to come to AR. Go home and get relaxed"

"That's ok, Arnav. I'm all right"

"Yeah, I can see how all right you are"

"That's ok Arnav "

"Listen to me... Where is your car?"

"It's in the mechanic shop. I came by cab"

"Ok, I will drop you home. Let's go"

"I have some work in the office, Arnav"

"Don't I have? Work would always be there. We should take care of ourselves first"

Akash was about to say something,

"I said come. Nothing will change in a day"

Arnav walked towards the car and Akash followed him having no choice. That was a good chance to enter Maya's house unannounced. He didn't want to miss it. Arnav started the car. Akash took a seat next to him. Arnav rode the car toward Akash's house.

"By the way, how do you know Sheetal was admitted to the hospital?" Arnav asked.

"I went to her house to meet her. Her neighbor said she is in the hospital. That's how I got to know about it"

"Oh... Why didn't you tell her you are in love with her? Or, you could have told that to me or Aman at least"

"I was hesitating to tell her because I thought she would mistake me and would stop talking to me. Our friendship restricted me from confessing" Akash said in a gauzy tone.

"Mmm"

"But, I didn't expect she would have feelings for you," he said disappointedly

"Feelings..." Arnav murmured annoyingly.

"Yes... I thought her feelings for you is genuine. But now, after what she did, it didn't seem like love but obsession" He said furiously.

"Indeed... She became mad and we can't name it love" Arnav changed the gear with anger.

"I don't know she would be so cruel. She disappointed me"

"When you are in love with Sheetal, why did you agree to marry Khushi?"

"When did I agree to marry Khushi? I liked her soft-spoken and caring nature. I wished Sheetal be like Khushi. It was my mother who wanted Khushi as her bahu because she doesn't like Sheetal being behind you. And Ma liked Khushi's kindness very much"

Arnav knew anyone would like Khushi.

"That was why she was ready to take Khushi to your home when my family members said she should not be in the same house with me?" Arnav asked.

"She wanted to be with Khushi at least for a while. That's why she readily agreed to bring her home"

Arnav stopped the car in front of Akash's house.

"Take care" Arnav intentionally said to see what Akash would say.

"Won't you come in?"

Arnav smiled plainly.

"Come in, Arnav. It has been long since you come to my house"

"Ok... You go. I will come"

Akash nodded ok and walked in. Arnav went giving a little gap between them. He stopped hearing,