12 Blabbermouth?

Part 12 Blabbermouth?

Khushi rushed outside giggling. Dhruv who entered RM saw her rushing. He stood in front of her, spreading his hands. Khushi got alert, saw him, and put a brake on her legs. Arnav who followed her also saw Dhruv. In no time, he clutched her hand and pulled her behind him.

"You always end up in between us, Arnav" Dhruv sighed.

"Khushi, go to Nani's room," Arnav said, looking at Dhruv sternly.

Khushi went to Nani's room.

"What behavior is this, Dhruv? She is our guest. This is how would you behave with a girl?" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Do you want me to chase her just like you did?"

"Shut up... I won't spare you if you put up your romantic ideas with her"

"Why are you getting hyper for no reason, Arnav? Did she complain about me? If she has no problem with me, why are you jumping high?"

"I don't want her to complain because this is a matter of our family reputation. Mind it"

"Ok, yaar... please don't start like my mom"

"What are you talking about me?" Manorama came there.

"We are talking about how good you are," Dhruv said.

Manorama suppressed her joy.

"By the way, when did you come last night? I didn't even see you this morning...?"

Dhruv looked at Arnav who raised his left eyebrow, like, 'shall I tell her?' Dhruv nodded no, widening his eyes.

"I came in the evening itself, Mom... I was busy applying for jobs online. That's why I didn't come out of my room. Today morning I went to give an interview"

Arnav nodded his head left to right, hearing his lies.

"I can't believe this" Manorama said.

"Mom... if you don't believe me, ask Arnav. He saw me coming home yesterday. Hai na Arnav?"

Arnav glared at him for making him lie. Dhruv pleaded with him through his eyes.

"Yes, Mami, I saw him yesterday" He just said YESTERDAY, avoiding saying which time.

"I just want you to be at home before 7'o clock every day. That's all. It would help if you didn't stay outside at night. Understand?" Manorama said.

Dhruv nodded ok like a good boy.

"Mom, why don't you want us to stay outside at night?"

"Don't I know what will this generation of guys do if they stay outside at night? This Manorama will not allow that to happen..." She left the place.

"Do you understand my mom's point?" Dhruv asked Arnav.

"She thinks you will roam around girls if you stay outside at night"

"How innocent my Mom is..." Dhruv said with fake sadness.

"Innocent and your Mom? Like really?" Arnav asked.

"Then what? she thinks I will have sex only at night..."

Arnav looked at him dropping his jaw.

"Shut up, you, Idiot... what if Mami heard you?"

"She is gone..." Dhruv laughed.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Life is to live, Bro... we should enjoy when we get a chance" Dhruv smiled.