42 Simplicity

Part 42 Simplicity

Khushi was like, 'What I am going to do?' Her marriage was fixed. Only one week is left. Everything happened so quickly. She did not know how would she handle this phase of life. She saw an extreme level of happiness on Nani and Ratna's faces. Every girl should handle this phrase of life. So should she... she tried to get herself into the phrase.

Nani dialed Pandit. He attended the call.

"PanditJi Arnav agreed to the marriage. He asked me to fix it on next week"

"That's great news"

"I would like to visit our Kuldevi Temple before their marriage. what say?"

"No Maji, until their marriage, he should not roam around. Complete their marriage first. You can visit your Kuldevi Temple anytime"

"Okay, Pandit Ji. You are invited to their marriage. Don't deny it... Please"

"I already told you, I and Siya will be present at Kushi's marriage"

"Thank you so much"

"Ask him to be careful till his marriage"

" Okay Panditji "

Nani disconnected the phone.

"Ask her when will she declare your marriage to the family members," Ratna asked Khushi and Khushi asked Nani.

"Will tell them tomorrow morning"

Night

Khushi didn't find Ratna in the room. She came out searching for her. Where did she go? She didn't find a trace of her existence.

Arnav was not sleeping. There were a lot of things that happened in his life. Some were unbelievable... Some were surprising and some were blissful...

He didn't know what his mother doing. How lucky Khushi was to behave so coolly with his mother...! She talked to his mother as if they were friends. He sighed. He didn't know when he would get a chance to feel his mother. Didn't Guruji say, he would feel his mother soon but not like, how he was feeling presently...? How would he feel her? And when? Arnav became more restless. He consoled himself, recalling Guruji's words.

It would happen at the right time. His marriage with Khushi would lead him to *THAT* right time. His wedding was next week. After that, everything would happen one by one.

But...

It won't happen easily. HE should give his best to make it happen. His unseen enemy... Noooo... He/she was not an unseen person. Didn't Guruji say, the enemy was RELATED to him? Yes... So, the enemy was hiding his REAL identity from him and the hidden enemy of him would not let the wedding happen. He was at the edge of the rope... He looked at the holy thread tied by Guruji on his wrist. Would this holy thread stand for him until his wedding? He had very few days in his hand to do arrangements for the wedding.

Taking his phone, he searched for a wedding planner. He read the ratings and choose the best wedding planner. He called the number but the call was not attended. Of course, it was a late night. They must be busy or tired. Let them call him back, he thought. He should get the invitation ready. He had to invite a few important people in person and the rest could be invited by phone.

Damn...! Who the hell found such customs...? Was not a Mangal Sutra enough to get married? He huffed.

That was when he heard the sound of a single anklet. He knew whose anklet was that because he had another anklet of hers but what did she do at this hour? Would she be with his mother? He came out of the room without making noise. He saw Khushi looking here and there. What was she searching for? He came closer to her and watched her, standing behind a pillar.