32 Khushi's Move

Part 32 Khushi's Move

Night

Khushi was in Nani's room. Ratna was sitting next to her.

"Don't you feel to sleep?" She asked.

"This is not fair, Khushi... you are not considering me a ghost" She smiled and Khushi chuckled.

"No sleep... no rest for the ghost. We would always be busy threatening humans" she laughed and Khushi giggled.

"How would your world be? Did you meet any of your relatives there?" Khushi questioned curiously.

Ratna sighed.

"I'm sorry, beta. We are not allowed to speak those things to humans because it's strictly prohibited. If humans get to know about it, they will do unwanted things to control it, right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Shall I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything but I will answer if I can"

Khushi nodded ok.

"May I know why your husband's photo is not in the Pooja room? Why Arnavji hates him?"

Ratna nodded yes.

"He had some other woman in his life... Just before a month of his death, I got to know about it. That one month was the hardest time of my life. I could not hide the true side of his father from Chotte. That's why he started hating him. He didn't allow my mother to keep his photo in the Pooja room too"

"You would have felt hurt..."

"A lot... that's why Chotte hates his father"

"Don't you have any idea who killed you?"

"I really don't know who he is but I can still remember his face"

"But you are not going anywhere then how will you find him out?"

"He should be a hired killer. The main culprit is someone else"

"I don't know how we will find the killer"

Ratna was silent.

"Do you try to go out of this house?"

"I did... after he killed me, I went out and brought the police inspector to save Chotte from the killer. Within four days, I lost the ability to cross RM's limit"

"That means, they knew it was you who saved Arnavji bringing the police..."

Ratna nodded yes.

They saw Nani coming with a glass of milk and handed it to Khushi.

"Thank you Naniji"

Naniji smiled at her and dialed Pandit's number. He attended the call.

"Namaste Pantidji"

"Namaste Maji... Khushi told me about the happenings of your house..."

"I know that Panditji. I didn't call you regarding that. I want to tell you something"

"Tell me Maji"

"Arnav would like to marry Khushi"

"Is it? Thanks to Devi Maiya" he became excited.

"Yes... I want you to fix their wedding date according to their horoscope"

"Sure Maji... I have Khushi's horoscope already. Send me Arnav's horoscope. I will match them and will fix the date"