83 Helping Hand

Part 83 Helping Hand

Maya looked at the smoky hand shockingly. The smoke had the divine smell of the HAVAN. Though it was in a smoky form the hold on Maya's hand was tight like hell. She twisted her hand from left to right. But no use. She could not even shake her hand a bit. The smoke started growing high and it expanded into broad eyes with a nose pin. That reminded her of Mahakali.

The milk that was boiling on the stove raised high and touched Maya's hand. In no time, she started screaming in the burning sensation. Her scream echoed in every wall of RM.

Hari Prakash sweated in fear badly as he could not understand what was happening even though it happened in front of his eyes. When he understood what he was seeing, his eyes tear up. His hands automatically joined together to worship the almighty. The loyal servant who never expected anything from anyone and did his duty without any excuses was given the super chance to see the Almighty.

People who are loyal to themselves, do not need to worship God or visit temples. God himself would appear in front of them. That was what happened there.

HP understood Maya had done something big that angered the Goddess because he didn't see mercy in those eyes which always looked serene.

How could he know the reason for her anger? The Goddess would tolerate any sin but she could not, if anyone tried to hurt any selfless souls. Maya thought she could ruin Khushi's hard penance. But it could not possible until Devi Maiya was there for Khushi.

The grip of the hand got loosened and Maya ran out of the kitchen, screaming with her badly burnt hand.

At the same time, Khushi entered with Arnav holding the hurricane lamp in her hand. She got stuck for a few seconds seeing Maya in RM. Maya also got stuck seeing Khushi's new avatar with a vermilion-filled forehead. Khushi looked at Arnav who tightened his jaws. How dare she entered RM? Khushi clutched his hand with her other hand. Without giving heed to Maya, Khushi walked to the pooja room with Arnav and kept the lamp in front of Devi Maiya Idol.

People who followed Khushi also got stuck seeing Maya and her burnt hand. Though they could not understand anything they also walked to the pooja room to see Khushi and Arnav completing the pooja. That alerted Maya. She expected all of them would rush to her and ask about her wounded hand. But they didn't give heed to her. That made sense.

She was about to leave the place, Guruji gestured for Siya something through his eyes. She nodded yes and rushed to Maya.

"What happened to you?" She asked with concern.

"Boiled milk slipped on my hand"

"Please wait. I will bring a banana stem. Its juice will reduce the burning sensation" she said, examining her hand.

Before Maya replied to her, they heard the bell sound from the pooja room. That indicated to them that Khushi completed the pooja. Arnav and Khushi gave the completion-Harathi together.

Arnav was eager to know what would be the outcome of the pooja. He was ready to go to Arvind's room to unlock Ratna. But to his surprise, Ratna came out of the room PENETRATING its wall, not giving him a chance to unlock the door. She didn't need it. The next second, she appeared in front of them. Her anger touched its peak seeing Maya at RM.

"Mayaaaaa...." She roared.

Maya feared, seeing Ratna's form. More than that, the way she uttered her name. It seemed she got to know who she was.

In no time, Ratna zoomed toward Maya growling. She was standing in front of Maya in a blink of an eye. She clutched Maya's burnt hand... The next second, something formed around them just like a Tornado. In no time both of them got vanished from RM.