81 Arnav's Turmoil

Part 81 Arnav's turmoil

Ratna could not bear the truth of Arvind framed guilty in her eyes. What a blunder of her life...! If she would have been given a chance for him to speak, or, if she had thought whether he was such a person who could cheat her or not, everything would have changed. But she didn't give a thought to this matter.

"Don't feel bad Ratna..." Nani tried to console her.

"I could not tolerate this, Amma. I thought Arvind spoilt my life. but, it was me who spoilt my own life, not trusting my husband. He had been a nice man but seeing the false witnesses, I doubted him. I won't forgive myself for what I did, Amma" she said vulnerably.

"Ratna, happened is happened... we can't change it. Just think about what's next. This is time for you to be strong"

"I'm thinking about that only. I don't know what would be the after-effect of the Pooja. Whatever it is, I'm not going to leave Maya and her family. Each one of them should die... brutally"

"Only one day is left. Everything will come to an end. Until then, be relaxed"

"No, Amma, this is all happening not to make me calm but to make me decide what should I do"

"What are you going to do?"

"I should not even think of mercy them. They don't deserve it. No one from the family should be alive at the end of the day" She sneered.

In no time, Khushi entwined her fingers with Ratna's that calmed her down. She looked at Khushi painfully.

"Don't say anything, Khushi. please don't say..." she pleaded.

Khushi nodded ok.

"I'm not going to say anything. You can do what makes you satisfied. You are free to do anything." She said.

Arnav knew why she said that. She should have remembered Guruji's words.

*Don't touch her feet to give her moksha. It's a wrath of eighteen years. Let her complete her revenge. Then only her Moksha will give her peace*

Khushi didn't want Ratna's moksha to be incomplete. That was why she was letting her do whatever she wanted.

"Khushi beta, you go to your room and take a rest. I will ask Hariprakash to bring the needed things for the Pooja"

"Guruji asked me to offer five kinds of sweets or fruits"

"We will offer fruits"

"No, Naniji. I will prepare sweets"

"No, Khushi, you should wake up earlier to prepare sweets. Don't forget you should be up for the full day. You don't have to prepare sweets and burden yourself. We will offer fruits"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Chotte, I want to ask you something," Nani said.

"Yes, Nani?"

"What about Akash? Where is he? Does he too a part of the ploy?"

"Amma, this question is unwanted. Didn't we see Sona's children? They are diabolic...! If they can manipulate Sona's children to that extent, Akash would be tenfold worse than them because he is Maya's son. She bewitched our family people. Then, how could she let Akash be against her?" Ratna asked.

"She has a valid point, Nani. I have no doubt. Akash should have known everything from the beginning" Arnav said.

Nani sighed.

"Be careful, Chotte. We can't trust anyone"

Arnav nodded yes.

"I was so worried when the saint said the mastermind is related to us. But I didn't think in this direction. I doubt only my sons and their family"