20 Dumbfounded Arnav...!

Part 20 Dumbfounded Arnav...!

Khushi was dumbfounded. She could not understand anything

"I'm sorry, Khushi... I was rude towards you"

She broke the hug.

"I'm sorry"

Khushi smiled awkwardly.

"Could you predict everything?"

Khushi nodded no hurriedly.

"Then?"

"I just say something when it comes out of my mouth beyond my control"

"Oh... Without knowing that, I scolded you as if you intentionally said that. I'm sorry"

Khushi didn't understand why Anjali apologized these many times. Seeing the confusion on her face,

"I'm pregnant..." Anjali said.

Khushi smiled.

"I can't fly... Your words came true" Anjali smiled.

Khushi looked down.

"I'm happy..."

"You should be resting, bhabi," Khushi said.

Anjali nodded yes.

"You can ask me if you want anything," Khushi said with concern.

"Are you sure?"

"Jee..."

"Thanks"

Anjali went to her room. Khushi saw many eyes wandering at her. She silently left the place. She went to the poolside garden and watered the rose plant.

"I don't like Delhi, maji... My village is much better than this Delhi... This Delhi always keeps me nervous. Don't know when and how people's mind change..."

"It seems you became fond of my mother's plant" Arnav who came there asked.

"It's because it won't react hearing my blabber..." she pouted.

"It was the first one who reacted to your blabber... It germinated only after hearing your blabber... Remember?" Arnav smiled.

"But, it won't scold me as humans do," she says making a face.

"I have cleared their perceptions... They understood. From here on, they won't scold you"

"Go, Arnavji... Here, I can't even help people even after seeing them struggling"

"What are you talking about? Who is struggling and what could not you do?"

"I'm talking about, goggles wali, stylish aunty..."

"I didn't get you... How do you help her?"

"I'm an expert in removing sprain..."

"Really?"

"Mmm... I learned it from an old lady. In our village, everyone goes to her to remove the sprain. She is our neighbor. Whenever people came to remove the sprain, I went to her house to see how she did that. Seeing my interest, she taught me to remove the sprain"

"Could you remove any sprain?" Arnav surprised.

"Yeah... Certainly, I could..."

"Could you remove Miami's sprain too?"

"Of course, within a few seconds..."

Arnav raised his brows getting amazed.

"Yes, Arnavji... It's a matter of a few seconds but, the doctor asked her not to walk for twooooo days..." She made a disappointed face.