33 Story

Part 34 Story

Khushi came to Nani's room. She saw Ratna also there.

"Why did you call me Naniji?" she asked looking at Ratna.

"Khushi, Panditji called me. Siya's uncle came to his place it seems. He is making arrangements to know the solution to the problem it seems. The Panditji wanted you to be with me when he calls me. He said he will call me in five minutes. That's why I called you"

"Oh, okay, Naniji..."

Ratna also waited for the call. As Pandit said, he called them after making the needed setups to know the solution.

The Pandit had already taken the printout of Ratna's photo that Khushi sent him through WhatsApp the previous day. He gave it to Siya's uncle. Drawing a star with rice flour on the floor, he kept six lemons on the six edges of the star and kept Ratna's photo at the center of the star. Taking a betel leaf, he applied Kohl on it. Then, he started chanting something, closing his eyes.

The Pandit dialed Nani and waited in line, turning on the speaker. So that Nani and Khushi could hear him directly.

"Yes, she has been controlled by black magic," he said without opening his eyes.

The Pandit didn't interrupt him.

"Strong magic has been applied on her..."

It's been buried in their house"

Nani and Khushi looked at each other shockingly.

"It should be removed first. Then only anything can be done"

"How can we remove that?" the Pandit asked him.

"No one should do that... But her son... only her son should do that"

Nani and Khushi were horrified. How could they make Arnav do that? He had not even started believing such things yet. What would be his reaction if they tell him about it?

"Should not any of her blood relatives do that? Pandit asked.

"No, only her son should do that. That too he should not do that with free hands. Because he should not touch that. It's very powerful. It will give a bad effect on him"

Nani and Khushi became restless.

"It's at the Northeast corner of the house"

Khushi looked at Nani.

"It's the garden's corner," Nani said.

"Oh..."

"Remove it first and then we will see what to do next," Siya's uncle said.

"Maji are you there?" the Panditji asked.

"Jee, Panditji..." Nani responded.

"Do you understand what he said?"

"Yes, I do"

"Her son should remove it and he should not touch it"

"We will try to make him remove it, Panditji," Nani said hopelessly.

"Ok... Call me after finishing it"

"Ok, Panditji"

The pandit disconnected the call. Nani looked at Khushi worriedly.

"How can we make Chotte remove it?"

Khushi bit her nail, thinking about what to do.

"Haan... Idea..." She flicked her fingers.