72 Change

Part 72 Change

Khushi's facial expression changed into a horrified one. Arnav saw her and asked,

"Do you know the reason?"

"They have been bewitched so far," She said making them horror-struck.

"Bewitched?"

"Yes, or else, they would not throw up black. The pepper-like substance is nothing but surely about black magic"

"How are you so sure, Khushi?"

"My Nanu told me about it. There was a family in our village affected by black magic. Someone added a black magic thing to their food. After eating that, they were severely affected by numerous diseases. No matter, how many hospitals they visited, or how much money they spent, nothing worked. Pandit Bhaiya's father strongly suspected that it must be wizardry because how could all of them from the same family be affected by the same health issue? He asked them to meet a person who could bring a solution to the problem."

"Did they meet him?" Nani asked.

"Yes... they met him and he found out about the black magic issue. He gave them an incantation solution and asked them to drink it for one week to take it out. After having the solution for a week, they started throwing up continuously. It was black in color and they found small-sized black balls in it. After that, they recovered from all the health issues and became normal"

"Who did that to them?"

"Someone close to them."

"Is it?"

"Yes, they stopped eating anything at their friends' and relatives' places after that."

"Poor them"

"This case also seems the same. I think Sona should have made them eat incantation food"

"But why?" Nani asked.

"To trouble me... didn't we see how they are always against whatever I did?" Arnav said.

"Not only that, Arnavji. I think the Sona clan should have gotten some more benefits through them"

"Like?"

"Money or something. This kind of process needs money. They didn't seem wealthier. To manage their expenses, they should have used Uncle and Aunty..."

"How cheap... to destroy my son, they used his money?" Ratna was wrathful.

"Maybe..."

"But, how did they vomit suddenly? We didn't do anything to get them out of the ties..." Nani asked.

"We did... they started vomiting one hour ago... that means after we burnt the witchcraft..." Khushi said.

"You mean, were they also controlled by it?" Arnav asked.

"They must be... or else, they would not have thrown up. We can confirm it when we meet them"

"How?" Arnav questioned.

"Through their behavior. If they behave opposite to how they behaved before, then, it must be black magic effect"

"Do you want to meet them?" Arnav asked.

"Of course, Arnavji... not just to get confirmed about it but for the courtesy"

"Let's go, then"

"Ratna, you stay at home," Nani said.

Ratna nodded ok because she didn't want to create a scene in the hospital as she was visible to everyone now.

Arnav and Khushi went to the hospital with Nani.