74 In the cave

Part 74 In the cave

"You mean, is he Kishan's twin?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Didn't we see all are twins in their family? I think Kishan was also a twin"

Arnav sighed. His facial expression changed as something sparkled in his mind.

"If everyone in their family is twins, what about Sona? Would she also be a twin?" he raised a valuable question.

"Maybe... she would also be a twin, Arnavji"

"I hate my father for having a relationship with such a family," he said irritatingly.

"It's not a matter now, Arnavji. It happened..."

"Whatever, don't make any decision without my consent again" Arnav warned her.

"I didn't intend to do it without your consent. It was a great chance we could not get. That's why I didn't want to miss it. Didn't Guruji say, they won't let me touch their feet?"

"He said... but, what's necessary to take a risk?"

"It is... accept it or not, we have to take risks... or else, we could not complete the Pooja successfully"

"I don't think they will let us complete the Pooja. They will use every possible way to make us fail" Arnav said thoughtfully.

"They will definitely do that... no doubt"

"How will we do it?"

"We don't have to bother about it, Arnavji. It's a war between God and the Evil. So, it's not our problem. Leave it to God..."

"Guruji said, we will get a helping hand at the right time. Do you remember that?" Arnav asked.

"I do... I don't know what kind of helping hand we are going to get but it will reach us at the right time"

They saw Ratna silent.

"What are you thinking Maji?"

"In all this, what's my job? What I should do?"

"Nothing. We will lock you in a room. You should not come out of the room until the Pooja finishes" Khushi said.

"But why?" Ratna asked.

"We don't know, Maji. Guruji asked us to do that"

"The Day after tomorrow is Durga Ashtami. We have to get prepared. Give me the list of things that have to buy. I will bring them" Arnav said.

"Not today, Arnavji, we will buy them tomorrow after cleaning the house"

Arnav nodded ok.

"Khushi, go and eat something. You didn't have anything from the morning. You have to keep fasting the day after tomorrow. Don't make yourself weak by skipping food. Take care of yourself" Ratna said.

"She is right. Let's go" Arnav took her to the dining, holding her hand.

They ate slightly as they were not hungry. Who would feel hungry at that crucial time? They went to their room. Arnav sat on the bed and lay down, hanging his legs. Khushi came and sat next to him.

"Are you still upset with me?" Khushi asked.

Arnav looked at her and said nothing. He didn't deny her. That meant he was upset with her. He sat on the bed.

"Do you know how I felt when you ran to him? I didn't feel scared seeing him but when you went to him, I shivered to death" he said agitated.

"Arnavji, understand one thing. I'm not that brave to do things in the way it happens. Yet, I'm doing it because it has to happen. Today morning when Guruji told me they won't let me touch their feet, I too believed it but when I saw the man in front of me, my inner strength urged me to do that. Maybe, Guruji would have known we would meet him today. He would have intentionally told us about it. So that I will do it without missing the chance when I get it"