48 Friday...

Part 48 Friday...

Arnav was hanging at the edge of the hilltop as someone was holding his hand. Arnav who was in a semiconscious state felt the TOUCH. He opened his eyes slowly, putting in the effort, and saw who was holding him and why. But, there was no one... he tried to open his eyes wide but he could not. Something sparkled in his mind. Didn't he see the person or he COULD NOT see the person?

The next second, he was pulled to the ground and was made to lie down safely.

The Buffalo people who were surrounding Arnav stood like statues, getting nothing, like, 'What's happening here?'

A few of them advanced Arnav to attack him again but they were thrown away in the air brutally. Others started shouting as their hands and legs were twisted but they didn't know who was doing that.

Though they didn't know who was attacking them our readers would have guessed it. Thank God, our Khushi, the only person who could see Ratna was not there. She would have fainted, seeing her diabolic attack on the buffalos. Ratna attacked them in a ghostly avatar. But the buffalos could do nothing. They could do anything only if they knew who was attacking them. But, there was no such scene. How could they do anything with the invisible enemy? They fell down getting hit again and again. When they came to the conclusion that they were getting attacked by a ghost, they were pushed into the deep valley one by one, screaming horribly. There was no chance for any of them to be alive. Of course, Ratna wanted the same. She didn't want them to be alive after knowing about HER.

She stood looking at the deep valley with satisfaction. She became panicky when her eyes fell on Arnav who was lying on the floor unconscious. She rushed to his car and checked in it. Taking the water bottle, she was about to come to Arnav, she saw his mobile in the car. Grabbing it, she came to Arnav. Taking his palm, she pressed his thumb finger on the phone sensor and unlocked the phone. She searched for Nani's number and dialed it.

Nani who entered the temple with Khushi saw Arnav's number flashing on her phone screen.

"Chotte is calling" She said to Khushi and attended the call.

"Hello..."

Ratna rolled her eyes because Nani could not hear her voice.

"Hello... hello, Chotte... could you hear me?" she shouted.

Ratna didn't know how to make Khushi attend the call. She disconnected the call.

"The call got disconnected...I think signal problem..." Nani said.

Again her phone rang. Again the call was from Arnav's number. Again, Nani attended it.

"Tell me, Chotte..."

Again silence.

"Chotte... are you on the line? Why doesn't he talk?" Nani said frowning.

Something kicked Khushi's mind.

"Naniji, give me the phone..." She snatched the phone from Nani's hand.

Ratna who was on the line huffed in relief.

"Hello..." Khushi said.

"Khushi..."

"Maji... you and on Arnavji's phone? What happened to Arnavji? Is he all right?" she panicked.

"No, he is not all right. Some people attacked him"

"Attacked?" she was shocked.

"They tried to kill him"

"Kill him?" Now, she was horrified.

"I reached the spot at the right time and saved him"

"Thanks to Devi Maiya..."