23 Pooja

Part 23 Pooja (Long Update)

Khushi came out of the room. She saw Lavanya coming towards her.

"Hi, Khushi" She smiled.

Khushi also smiled but hesitatingly.

"I'm Lavanya"

"I know"

"Friends?" Lavanya extended her hand for a shake.

Khushi nodded ok and clutched her hand.

"Let's go"

Lavanya took Khushi to her room.

"Sit..."

Khushi sat at the edge of the bed.

"You made me happy"

"Me? How?"

Lavanya looked here and there.

"Wait"

She closed the door. Going to the cupboard, she brought something to Khushi.

"Open your mouth"

"Why?"

"Please open"

Khushi opened her mouth. Lavanya stuffed a laddoo in her mouth, making Khushi's eyes widened. Khushi was supposed to take it out,

"No... don't take it"

Khushi raised her brows with her mouth full.

"I don't want you to say anything."

Khushi gestured WHY.

"Because I don't want you to say anything"

Khushi blinked her eyes slowly.

"I'm so happy because of you because you don't want to marry Akash"

Khushi shrank her eyes.

"I know what you think. Why should I be happy if you don't want to marry Akash? Right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Because I love him"

Khushi's eyes widened.

"Please please don't say anything. please... I love him very much" Lavanya pleaded.

There was a restlessness in Khushi's eyes. She broke the laddoo inside her mouth and munched it, looking at Lavanya.

"Did you feel to say something when I said about Akash?"

Khushi gulped the laddoo and nodded no.

"Thank you so much, Khushi... You are a good girl" Lavanya hugged her.

Khushi reciprocated her hug feeling something in her heart.

On the other side, Arnav was thinking about Khushi. Everything related to her was magic. But she seemed innocent. He didn't even know whether she was doing all this realizing her specialty or not. His eyes caught hold of the rose plant that looked greenish. He never thought the plant would germinate. It was certainly a miracle. What was she? What did he want to understand from all this?

He saw Khushi coming to the garden from the other pathway. Taking the water sprayer, she sprinkled the water on the rose plant, thinking something deeply. Arnav came to the French door and leaned on it.

"what are you thinking?" Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him jerking and nodded no.

"I have forgotten to water the plant in the morning. That's why..." She kept the sprayer down.