14 Confused Arnav

Part 14 Confused Arnav

Arnav was driving the car towards RM. His mind was whirling in thoughts. Was that even possible to predict anything before it happened? How could Khushi predict it just like that? Khushi looked innocent, but it didn't mean she could be innocent. What if she was sent by someone to get his trust? What if his rivals sent her? He had escaped from many assassination attempts. Was this a new way of making him fall down? Was she really Shivshankar's granddaughter? Was she really from Lucknow? She got his attention on the first day by calling him UNCLE. She roamed in RM in the nighttime, telling that, she felt someone's presence around her. And, today, she locked him in the washroom with the excuse of saving him from danger. Of course, anyone in his place would have trusted her blindly but he was Arnav Singh Raizada. He could not trust anyone with closed eyes. There were a lot of questions raised in his mind.

He looked at his phone as it started ringing. It was Nani's call. Arnav attended it.

"Hello"

"Chotte... I know you would be upset with Khushi but please don't be. She has a reason. Whatever she says with a flow will happen"

Arnav pressed the break.

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes, Chotte. You will trust her when her words come true"

"How do you say so confidently, Nani?"

"I had witnessed it in front of my eyes. Many people in her village spoke about her at her grandfather's funeral"

Arnav was silent.

"Chotte, I know you don't have faith in such matters. But, not everything comes to our limits. There are many things beyond our imagination... this is one among them."

"Mmm"

"Chotte, No one from our family likes Khushi but only you. Please don't show your irritation to her. Poor girl"

"Nani we will talk about it later. I have work"

"Ok, Chotte. Take care. Bye"

"Bye" Arnav disconnected the call.

He didn't know whether he should believe it or not. Khushi said he was in danger. As she said the killers targeted him. What was all this? Was this possible to predict something like this? Who was Khushi? Was she a predictor? Or something? He wanted to find it out. Arnav decided to watch Khushi.

.....

Nani got a call from Maya. She attended it.

"I have reached Varanasi Maji"

"Oh... that's great."

"Next time you too should come with me, Maji"

"Yeah... I will come if my candidature comes true"

"Oh... is that about Arnav's wedding?"

"Haha..." Nani laughed because it was not her candidature. She knew Arnav's wedding would happen soon because Khushi already told her about it. Nani wanted the mystery to get clear that was roaming around her house.

"Have you called Akash bituwa?"

"I did, Maji but he didn't attend my call. He must be busy in the office. He will call me when he sees my missed call"

"Ok, Maya... come to RM after returning back from Varanasi"

"Of course, Maji. I will come to give you Prasad"

"Ok"

Maya disconnected the call.

.........

Arnav came to the hospital to meet Aman and Akash. He saw them laying on the bed.