11 Pacification

Part 11 Pacification

AR

Arnav came to the office with a mind full of Khushi. He sat on his chair.

"Good morning, ASR" Aman came there with Akash who didn't wish Arnav as he had already wished him in the morning when he went to RM.

"Good morning," Arnav said.

"ASR, our clients are coming from Mumbai in a day or two"

"Oh, that's great... remind me about it"

"Sure... why I'm here then?" Aman said.

They saw Sheetal coming with a box. She extended it to Arnav.

"What's this?" Arnav asked without taking it.

"Keer... made by me" she flaunted.

"I don't want," Arnav said.

Sheetal's face hung.

"Feel good, Sheetal. He doesn't have it" Akash said laughing.

"What do you mean?" She was annoyed.

"If he ate it, he would say, 'I don't like it', on your face," Akash said looking at Arnav with a smile.

Sheetal frowned.

"How do you tell that without tasting it?" Sheetal questioned.

"I just witnessed it in the morning," Akash said.

"Say it clearly," Aman said.

"Today morning I went to RM with mom. A girl called Khushi is there in RM. She provided us keer. Honestly speaking, I have never tasted such a delicious keer in my life but, Arnav simply said, 'I don't like it"

Aman and Sheetal looked at him surprisingly. Arnav concentrated on his laptop screen, not giving heed to their talk. That surprised them more.

"She should have tried to show her skill on him..." Sheetal said.

Cutting her,

"It's not a good manner to talk about anyone without knowing about her, Sheetal" Arnav chided.

Sheetal looked down.

"Get back to work, guys..." Arnav said.

All three left his cabin. Sheetal took the keer with her as she knew Arnav won't eat it if he said 'I don't want it'. Arnav leaned on the seat.

RM

Nani was suffocating. She had to talk to Pandit but not in Khushi's presence because she wanted to talk about Ratna's soul and Khushi's feelings about Ratna's soul. She didn't want Khushi to know about it as of now. So, she called him. As the Pandit was busy at the temple, he didn't pick up the call. Nani sighed.

She called Maya and she attended it.

"Hello, Maji"

"Maya, I want to tell you something"

"Yeah, you told me..."

"You know why I went to Lucknow suddenly?"

"Why, Maji?"

"I met a Monk in the temple. he was the one who asked me to visit my Kuldevi temple."

"Is it?"

"Yes, and he said something too... I didn't believe when he said that because it was something I don't want to be true"

"What's that Maji?"

"He said someone belongs to my family is the one who killed Ratna"

"Whaaaat?" she was shocked.