03 THE DISASTER

-------------------Next morning----------------------

I woke up at 7am, which was a bit too early for me but I guess life has other plans

I saw that Aliyah was still sleeping and I let her be as I knew she was tired from the jet lag.

I went to the washroom and did my morning routine, got dressed and went downstairs in a comfy dress.
I don't really like dressing up fancy, unless it's for some occasion. I prefer being comfortable most of the time.

I saw mom and dad in the living room chatting with each other.
I really adored their relationship, they had immense love for each other and I always hoped to get love for that, but life really holds some grudge against me.
I thought feeling sad but I brushed off the unwanted thoughts and greeted them.

"Good morning mom and dad!" I said as they now looked at me.

"Morning beta, how was your sleep?" Dad asked me.

"It was good surprisingly, but anyways what's for breakfast?" I replied back.

"We have aloo ke parathe" my mom said and i screamed internally because it is my favourite food.

"Thank you so much ma! I love you!" I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Aish! This kid!" My parents laughed.
I showed them a cheeky smile and went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

I heard them breathing in relief after I left the living room which I found weird

I noticed my parents were behaving kind of weird for the past few days and it seemed like they were hesitating about something, I had no idea what the problem was but either way I minded my own business.

I woke up at 10 am and realised I'm in a different surrounding. I looked around and it finally got into my head that I'm in India now! I couldn't see Kiara anywhere so I went to the washroom and did my morning routine.

After I was done, I went downstairs and saw aunty, uncle, my parents, Veer and Kiara sitting on the couch talking about something.
I greeted them.

"Good morning!" I said as they all smiled and wished me back except my grumpy brother.