17 THE SPARKS

Ayaan's POV

As I was driving her back home I saw her looking through her phone. Maybe she was checking all the messages and calls she had missed.

"You called me 30 times?" She asked me with widened eyes as she turned to look at me.

"Yes" I replied to her and now I was shocked.

Did I really call her 30 times? shit.

"Are you sure you're the Ayaan I know? Are you actually going to kill me or something?" She asked me.

Why does she keep asking me that? What did I do that was so different?

"No I won't kill you, chill" I told her as I looked at her and saw her smiling.

I focused on the road and again the car ride was silent.

I dropped her back home and told her to call me if she needed anything, to which she declined being the stubborn person she is but I managed to take care of that.

I drove for 5 hours back to my penthouse in London.

*Next day*

After that super weird interaction with Kiara yesterday I forced myself to believe I was doing it cuz she was sick. Yes that's probably it. Why else would I do it? I had no other reason.

I told her I was picking her up today to make sure she eats but even I don't believe in myself anymore.

I know that's not the case and as much as I'm trying to ignore her, all I can think about is her and her only.

I think she has casted that spell on me now.

(ifykyk🌚)

It feels like she has pasted herself into my mind and removing it seems impossible.

I wasn't able to sleep last night due to jet lag and I couldn't get the fact that she might've fainted because of me. I should clear things up with her today.

What would life be like living with Kiara? I mean I know I'm not happy about this marriage but maybe I should give her a chance. It's not fair if I just shut her out entirely just because Aahana cheated on me. I'm going to try and give her a chance maybe not entirely but I will try my best.

Again, I drove 5 hours from London to Manchester and her thoughts had kept me occupied.

I went and rang her doorbell and she opened the door after 5 minutes and I saw her with messy hair, crimpled clothes.

Did she just wake up?
I told her nearly 6 hours ago that I'm coming to pick her up.

"Did you seriously just wake up?" I asked as she grinned sheepishly at me.

She is so so crazy.

"You're late, you came after 5 hours" She told me.

Oh? So I'm late?

"Mrs. stubborn I just drove for 5 hours from London, which is why I called you earlier to let you know that I'm coming" I told her sarcastically and she widened her eyes.