37 THE DATE

Ahaan's POV

I never liked coffee but a certain someone got me addicted to it, turns out I got addicted to them in the process of liking coffee, not that I'm complaining about it.

I'm in the same cafe with my friends we were in for the reunion last week. I really wanted to see what's so good in this ice cream guy.

I ordered a coffee for myself and a few other drinks for my friends and sat down on the chair closest to the counter so I can have a better look at this asshole who got my girlfriend simping over him.

okay- well- I can explain-

she's not my girlfriend..

yet.

Finally turning away from this stupid ice cream guy, I heard my friends call me.

"Why are you staring at him as if you want to bury him alive somewhere?" My friend asked me.

"Because I want to" I replied and they just laughed.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck from sitting in the same position for so long. Cursing that asshole I looked around the cafe and spotted a brown haired girl. She looked familiar so I got up and went closer.

As soon as her sweet flowery scent hit my nostrils, I knew it was her.

I wanted to scare her so I went closer to her back and whispered in her ear,

"Surprise girlfriend"

She flinched and backed away and I laughed at her shocked, fearful face.

"Is that a way to greet someone? gadhe" She muttered as she kept a hand on her chest trying to calm her heartbeat.

(donkey)

"Special ways for special people" I said as I winked at her.

"Oof! let me enjoy my moment" Zara huffed and turned away to see something, more like someone.

I looked in her direction and it was that asshole.

I'm going to kill him one day, very soon.

"Wese yaha kya kar rahi ho?" I asked her, hoping whatever is in my mind isn't true.

(by the way what are you doing here?)

"I came to see my ice cream guy" Zara said as she smiled widely and sipped on her coffee.

What the fuck? my?

"My ice cream guy? really? he's not yours" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Yeah, he's cute, handsome and what not!"

"He's not even that great" I said with annoyance laced over my voice, it was so obvious.

Why is my girl looking at someone else? Ugh!

"Whatever I'm leaving! You stay with your ice cream guy!" I said and went back to the place where my friends were seated at.

They kept asking me a million questions as to why I left and who I was talking to but I ignored all of them and focused on someone.

Glaring at the ice cream guy who did not notice Zara oogling at him shamelessly while drinking her coffee. Her head was rested on her palm as she leaned on the table with the support of her elbows.

I wanted to abandon this guy somewhere she can never see him again.

"Bro do you know her? You keep staring at her as if she will disappear if you look away for a second" My friend asked me with confusion all over his face.