36 THE DINNER (AARVI)

Aarohi's POV

As we entered the living room hand in hand, I saw my dad looking at us with a cold look on his face and my mom looked happy. She suspected it was fake but now it's as if she thinks it's real too.

"Good evening uncle aunty. It's a pleasure to meet you" Aarav said as he left my hand and went towards my parents and shook my dad's hand. My mom pulled him into a hug and patted his back in return.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Aarav Malhotra." My dad replied in his cold, dominant tone. Somehow Aarav didn't seem even a bit affected by it.

"Let's have a seat and discuss over dinner, beta" My mom said as she pulled Aarav towards the dining table.

"One minute aunty, I brought something for you all" Aarav said as he ran outside and came back in a minute with two gift bags in his hand.

"Here aunty, uncle" He said as he handed over the bags to my mom and turned towards me.

"And this one is for you, darling" He said as he winked at me and handed me a bag.

Motherfu-
Not in front of my parents-

"Thank you Aarav" I said as I fake smiled at him and opened the bag just to see my favourite chocolate biscuits.

How does he know? And why would he bring it for me?

"Anyways chalo, khana khaate hai" My dad said as mom went with him and I stopped Aarav.

(Anyways let's go, lets eat food)

"What the hell is this?" I asked him as I held the bag in front of his face.

"Biscuit?" He asked with a confused face.

"Omg mujhe toh wo pata hai nahi tha, thank you so much for telling me what it is" I said sarcastically as I stomped on his foot.

(omg I didn't even know that at all)

"Ouch-" He said as he took a few steps backwards.

"So? Why did you get me my favourite biscuits?" I asked him.

"Impression toh bana na hai na, karna padta hai darling" He said as he winked at me.

(I have to make an impression right, it has to be done)

"One more time you wink or call me darling I'll pull out your eye balls with my bare hands!" I said as I stormed off and heard him laughing from behind.

Asshole.

We entered the dining room and saw my parents waiting for me and my dad's gaze was fixed on Aarav the whole time.

"Here sit down" Aarav said as he pulled out a chair for me.

What the hell-

"Thank you" I said as I smiled and sat down, not before glaring at his annoying face.

He sat down next to me and here comes the most awaited moment. My dad's questions.

"So Aarav, what do you do?" He asked Aarav.

"I'm a computer expert and a football player, sir" Aarav said politely.

Where is this politeness when he speaks to me? bipolar bitc--

"Oh Aarohi is also a hacker, what a coincidence" My mom said as I just smiled at her shocked face.

"Yes ma'am. Afterall we studied in the same school and in the same college currently" Aarav replied while flashing his infamous smile.

"Aarohi tumne bujhe bataya nahi ki tum log same school me the?" My dad asked me with curiosity plastered all over his face.

(Aarohi you didn't tell me that you both studied in the same achool)