24 THE BACKSTORY

THE ARCADE

Kiara's POV

As I sat in the backseat with Aliyah in the car to leave for the arcade, Ayaan turned and looked at me for a second.

I looked at him confused and then he mumbled "come front". So I made up the most dumb excuse of wanting to take pictures so that Reyansh will sit in the back. He surprisingly agreed but I know he was suspicious.

Ayaan started driving and he kept looking at me and smiling, which was cute as fuck.

I looked at him driving, his shirt sleeves folded up to this elbow which gave me the perfect view of his veiny, muscular arms. My gaze shifted to his ruffled, messy hair probably because of work. The watch on his left wrist which made him look sexy. Everything about him was beautiful in a way I cannot decipher into words.

I secretly took out my phone and captured a picture of him driving when he was focused on the road. The pictures turned out amazing.

 The pictures turned out amazing

We reached the arcade and I went with Aliyah as we went forward with the boys following us

(walk 'em like a dog sis, walk 'em like a dog💅)

Me and Aliyah kept chatting about the most random things as we went upstairs to the arcade.

We decided to go play things we wanted to and walked away but I saw Ayaan and Reyansh heading towards the claw machine which was filled with cute dolls.

"They're going to the claw machine let's go play that first" I told Aliyah as she nodded and we went towards the boys.

"Wait I want to play first" I told Ayaan as he immediately moved away and gave me the chance to play.

I played it thrice. THRICE. and lost all the three times. Feeling dejected I stepped back to let Ayaan play

I noticed that Reyansh had given a chance to Aliyah being the gentleman he is. He is totally her type.