11 THE UNOFFICIAL DATE

Kiara's POV

"I will drop her home" someone said as they entered the house. We turned around to look at whom the voice belonged to.

Ahaan.

He was standing there looking directly at Zara. I looked towards her and she was silently telling me to disagree but I didn't have a choice.
I don't know how he came here this fast but anyways.

"Okay then! You both know other right? good. Ahaan, usko drop karde safely ghar me" Ayaan's mom said to him as Zara was pleading me with her eyes to tell no.

(Drop her home safely)

"And Kiara beta Can you go to Ayaan's office he will be there. Sorry for burdening you beta" she said apologetically as I held her hand and hugged her.

"Kya aunty aise bol rahe ho. I'll do anything you say. Don't say sorry please" I told her as she smiled and patted my back.

"Acha toh I will leave now" I told her as I mumbled a "sorry" to Zara who was glaring at me and I hurriedly left.

I drove to Ayaan's office, I know his company as it is in the top 10 best companies in India.
I parked my car and went inside. The lobby was really huge with a long ceiling, people were running around doing work.
I went towards the desk and saw the receptionist there.

"Hello? I'm here to meet Ayaan" I told her as she looked up at me.

"Good evening ma'am. Do you have an appointment with Mr. Ayaan Kapoor?" she asked me while smiling.

"Uhm. No. I don't have an appointment with him. Can you tell him that Kiara is here?" I asked her and she widened her eyes for who knows what reason.

"Oh my god! You are Kiara Khan? I'm so sorry ma'am. You can go upstairs. His office is on the 25th floor towards the right" She told me as I was confused at the change of mood.

"Yes and okay. Thank you" I said to her as I went towards the elevator.

I was really impressed with the architecture of this building. It was modern and elegant. Totally my type. It was colour coded in mostly black, white and grey which gave it a dark finish.

My company looks was rather more colourful and vibrant but I kind of liked the dark theme here.

I reached the 25th floor and damn, it was huge. I went towards the right and was walking while looking around as I bumped into someone.

Geez. what's with me bumping into people randomly nowadays?

Their coffee spilled on their shirt as they stumbled back a little, do did I but I managed to balance myself.

I realised the situation and immediately apologized.

"I'm really sorry" I said as I looked up and saw a guy in his mid 20s.

Holy shit. He was so handsome. Dark black hair, tall maybe 6ft, fitted with a black shirt and a blazer. I was stuck staring at his face.

"Hey it's okay. I don't mind. Mistakes happen" he said as he picked up the cup from the floor. I was still stuck gaping at his handsome face when someone snapped their fingers in front of my face as I finally came back to reality and looked at the guy in front of me who was smiling at me brightly.

I was interrupted again, ugh. mood spoiler.

"Are you done staring at each other?" the other guy who interrupted us asked us as I looked at him and realised it was Ayaan who was looking at us bored and annoyed, I don't know why.