44 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Reyansh's POV

It's been two days since Ahaan got discharged from the hospital, Aliyah put up the plan to go have fun and enjoy ourselves, to forget everything that happened the past few days.
She also mentioned that it is Kiara Bhabi's birthday today and hence we are here planning a surprise for her, Ayaan Bhai isn't here though.

"Okay guys listen, everything should go well okay? kuch gad badh hua toh mai tum sab ko marungi, especially you, trash bag" Aarohi said as she pointed her index finger at Aarav who didn't seem to give two shits about Aarohi's empty threats.

(if something doesn't go properly, then I'll hit all of you)

"It will go well, don't worry," Aliyah said as we all nodded our heads because I knew that if we didn't the girls would unalive us. quite literally.

"Where is Jiju? Please tell me he knows about her birthday" Zara asked as she looked at us hoping to have an answer but we didn't know either.

"I don't know where he is, probably spending time with his second wife" Ahaan snickered being the drama King he is.

"WHAT?" Aliyah shouted.

"sunshine, he means bhai's laptop, not another girl" I explained to her as she calmed down. "Yeah, he's too smitten to look at any other girl," Aarohi said as she laughed.

"wait.. sunshine? since when do you address each other with nicknames?" Zara asked as she looked at me and liyah with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, I- uh.." my liyah hesitated as she looked at me asking for help.

Why is she hesitating?

"Since last week?" I said nonchalantly.

"what happened last week?" Aarohi asked this time, as the room fell into silence waiting for our reply.

"What happened last week is that I caught Ahaan and Ayaan romancing. I mean bro-mancing." Aarav broke the silence as he looked at me with narrowed eyes. I made a mental note to thank him later.

"HUH?" Zara shouted as Ahaan snorted in response.

"Baby no he's lying" Ahaan tried explaining which went in vain.

"Yes it's true Zara" I added fuel to the fire, as long as the conversation diverted from mine and Liyah's situation because she felt uncomfortable and I would do anything to remove her discomfort.

*flashback*
Kiara's POV

Ahaan is slowly but surely recovering from the injuries. He had a major fracture and Zara has been glued to his side taking care of him non-stop which I'm sure the drama king enjoys a lot more than he should.

Yesterday I dropped by the hospital to give Zara a few of her necessities as she refused to be away from Ahaan, as I was about to enter the room I overheard them talking. I peeked in through the small window on the door to have a better look inside. What? curiosity gets the best of us.

"Can you shut up and eat?" Zara said as she pointed the knife at Ahaan.

"Ow butterfly, you already want to kill me, I just recovered," Ahaan said dramatically as he kept a hand on his heart for he said and I quote, 'dramatic effects'.

"If you don't drink this soup right now, I'll stab you myself," Zara said and I tried my best not to laugh.

Ahaan backed away and raised his hands in surrender, "Okay ma'am, as you wish" he said as he picked up the spoon and tried drinking the soup but couldn't because of his fractured hand.

"baby, I cannot drink this. Can you feed me?" Ahaan said as he looked up at her innocently.

Yeah yeah, so innocent, and I'm the president of this world.