07 THE HUG (REYAH)

Yesterday was so much fun

Yesterday was so much fun. I had a blast with my girls, I almost forgot the fact that I might get engaged to a guy soon.

Me and Aliyah came home yesterday at 12am so we were really tired but we needed to get up and get ready to go back for the reception and wedding.

The reception and wedding was taking place in the hotel and we were gonna stay there for 2 days because travelling from my house to the hotel would take too much time.

I had chosen to wear a yellow lehenga for the wedding and a red salwar for the reception. We had to stay there for 2 days so I packed the dresses in a small bag and helped Aliyah pack hers too. We went downstairs.

"Ma, Pa are you guys ready? Can we leave??" I asked my parents while Aliyah asked her mom.

"Haan Haan just wait for a while. Don't rush us or we'll forget to take something" My mom said shooing me away.

Time Skip

We had finally reached the hotel and we had just settled in when my phone started buzzing and I noticed that Aarohi was calling me.

"Haan you reached?" I asked her to which she replied

"Yea yea me and Zara reached half an hour back, Are you here? come down to the lobby" Aarohi told me.

"Okay me and Aliyah will be right there just give us 10 minutes" I said while cutting the phone call.

"ALIYAH!!! AAROHI AND ZARA ARE HERE THEY WANT TO MEET US AT THE LOBBY COME OUT FAST!" I screamed to Aliyah so she could hear me as she was too busy taking her own sweet time taking a shower.

At the lobby

"Arey wah! you guys look stunning" Zara said hugging me.

"Thank you thank you!! you look amazing too" I told her.

"Let's go say hi to Aisha and come" Aliyah and Aarohi said together surprising each other and they both chuckled.

We made our way to Aisha and we're talking to her when suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see the last person I had expected.

Ayaan's mom. Here. At my friends wedding. No wonder Ayaan was here yesterday.

"Kiara beta what are you doing here?" His mom suddenly asked jerking me away from my thoughts.

"Haan aunty uncle Aisha toh meri bestfriend hai"
I said before quickly adding
"what about you aunty?"

She told me that the groom was Ayaan's friend and they knew the groom's
parents hence they were invited.

I was going to say something when someone came and called her as she went away and I sighed in relief.

I turned around to look at Aarohi and Zara's puzzled expressions.
"What?" I asked them.